Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australians
[user=48]crash[/user] wrote:double post
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:[user=48]crash[/user] wrote:double post

::lmao::

Dumb ass.

This is my thread, and it is my mock the aussies thread.

If you don't like it then fuck off out of it criminal spawn.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Make me, fuckwit Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Watching OP make fun of Australians is like watching the dumbest kid in school make fun of how someones shirt color doesn't quite match their pants.
86 112
crash Wrote:As does your lack of an idea and insinuation. I do like how you seem to have singled me out for your little 'bash the racist' campaign when others have made comments here about 'niggers' stealing the pearly gates etc etc.

I have no racial tendencies, except for up themselves loud mouths like you. You cunts I blatantly love to hate
There is a difference between being a racist and being a bigot. Each of you should look up both words and make note of those differences.
Fundamentally they are both the same thing: Where one believes one's race is superior and is intolerant of others.

Kinda like a conceited British prick spewing forth hate for everyone other than his own. hypocritical much?
crash Wrote:Fundamentally they are both the same thing: Where one believes one's race is superior and is intolerant of others.

Kinda like a conceited British prick spewing forth hate for everyone other than his own. hypocritical much?

Hating Australians isn't racism, its xenophobia.

Australian is a nationality not a race.

If ever I do single out a race to have a go at it is "ethnic criticism" not racism.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
crash Wrote:Fundamentally they are both the same thing: Where one believes one's race is superior and is intolerant of others.
Fundamentally my ass. A racist believes his race is superior to any other race.

A bigot is intolerantly devoted to his own opinions and prejudices.

A racist is often or typically a bigot - perhaps that is where the confusion lies. Can't we all just get along? Can't we all just be nice? I'm sad by this thread ... OK, I'm over it. Suck my dick and make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Thanks.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:A bigot is intolerantly devoted to his own opinions and prejudices.
because he believeshis race is superior to any other race.
Bigot

Main Entry:
big·ot
Pronunciation:
\
You can argue the semantics of the gazillion lexicons of this world all you like. Go ask a victim if they were bashed by a bigot or a racist and see if they care to define them differently. Same hate, same crime
crash Wrote:You can argue the semantics of the gazillion lexicons of this world all you like. Go ask a victim if they were bashed by a bigot or a racist and see if they care to define them differently. Same hate, same crime

So you can't tell the difference between two completely seperate things?

What a suprise.

Do they sell books in mad max land?, theres a big one called a dictionary that explains the meaning of words.

Do yourself a favour and invest in one, I'm sure they sell them in walla bonga wowser town or whatever toxic scorched hellhole you live in.
crash Wrote:You can argue the semantics of the gazillion lexicons of this world all you like. Go ask a victim if they were bashed by a bigot or a racist and see if they care to define them differently. Same hate, same crime

Semantics?? Two wholly separate things are not arguing semantics. The two words are not interchangeable and they do not mean the same thing. And a "victim" as you so delicately put it, can be someone who is called a nigger and they walk away or it can be a fag who getsbashed because it was holding hands with its queer lover. Hate is obviously involved in both terms, but no matter how you slice it, the two words do not mean the same thing. Whether you like that fact or not.

And I don't give an aeronautical intercourse about some simpering "victim". I am discriminated against all the fucking time. You don't hear me whining about it, do you?