Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australians
Australia has takenAmericas trophy of being home to the fattest fucks in the world !

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/wo...171160.ece
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I blame McDonalds...and the influx of ten pound poms
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:I blame McDonalds...and the influx of ten pound poms
I blame Australians.....for being the fattest fucks in the world.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
So what if 26% of this nation is obese, 99% of yours is fucken stupid...at least they can lose weight
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:So what if 26% of this nation is obese, 99% of yours is fucken stupid...at least they can lose weight

Don't shoot the messenger.

Fatty.

I think I know why your nation is getting fatter, while australians sleep they dream they live in a tropical paradise, when they wake up they realisethey actually live in a scorched toxicwasteland so they reach for another burger and chow down.
I love fat people! They know where all the good eats are located.
I like this thread. Thank you, bitches.
86 112
OP, I hope a sweaty600 pound aborigines woman tackles you to the ground and sits on your face.
noholes86ed Wrote:OP, I hope a sweaty600 pound aborigines woman tackles you to the ground and sits on your face.
::lmao::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
noholes86ed Wrote:OP, I hope a sweaty600 pound aborigines woman tackles you to the ground and sits on your face.
::lmao::

All white aussies are racist cunts, they don't consider aborigines to be human let alone austrailian.

Try emigrating to there if you are black, unless you are a millionaire you've got no chance.
Your overwhelming gullibility regarding what you have read about Australia is laughable. Don't pretend to know about this 'toxic wasteland', as you put it, when you know fuck all about it.

The 20 odd thousand africans and 70 odd thousand asians alone that migrated her kinda shoot holes in you pathetic statement.
crash Wrote:Your overwhelming gullibility regarding what you have read about Australia is laughable. Don't pretend to know about this 'toxic wasteland', as you put it, when you know fuck all about it.

The 20 odd thousand africans and 70 odd thousand asians alone that migrated her kinda shoot holes in you pathetic statement.
Twenty thousand out of a population of nearly 22 million?

Wow thats a significant percentage, not.

I notice you didn't deny being a racist cunt.

Those 20 odd thousand africans must all have lots of zeroes in their bank accounts they wouldn't have been allowed in otherwise.

Fuck off idiot.. 20 thousand africans last year alone, almost more than the british filth that lobbed here. Actually, I would have preferred the Africans, they don't whinge anywhere near as much.

The number of non-anglo saxons outweighs the anglo saxons by about ten to one evry year. do some fucking research before you start sling shit at a place you know fuck all about. Methinks someone from this fine country did something weally weally bad to pawww widdle OP once upon a time
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:All white aussies are racist cunts, they don't consider aborigines to be human let alone austrailian.

Try emigrating to there if you are black, unless you are a millionaire you've got no chance.

Golly, OP, you must have traveled extensivelyand met many people to know so much about their countries, life styles and opinions.

crash Wrote:Fuck off idiot.. 20 thousand africans last year alone, almost more than the british filth that lobbed here. Actually, I would have preferred the Africans, they don't whinge anywhere near as much.

The number of non-anglo saxons outweighs the anglo saxons by about ten to one evry year. do some fucking research before you start sling shit at a place you know fuck all about. Methinks someone from this fine country did something weally weally bad to pawww widdle OP once upon a time

And you still haven't denied being a racist cunt!

I don't interact with racist fuckholes even on forums designed to mock.

The only thing really really bad that has happened to me involving aussies is when one of the many aussie skivvies that live and work in the UK get my drink/food orders wrong.

Youare ano good member of atoxic, racist, deludedcountry.

Maybe you should change your avatar to something more appropriate.

Why should I deny anything to you. You have no idea who I am or what my ideologies are made up of. It's more fun letting you run around spewing out your bile making unfounded assumptions.

Please continue, it's mildly entertaining on a slow day
crash Wrote:Please continue, it's mildly entertaining on a slow day
Are "slow days" when there aren't any Aborigines available to hunt?

Or are "slow days" when there aren't any boatloads of refugees to throwstones at?

You racist cunt.

When you have some shred of evidence or some comment i have made that makes me anything, you can feel free to call me that, until then, you are just dribbling shit, you conceited pommy cunt
crash Wrote:When you have some shred of evidence or some comment i have made that makes me anything, you can feel free to call me that, until then, you are just dribbling shit, you conceited pommy cunt

Confirming you aren't a racist would be a good start youstupid aussie bitch.

I tend to deny accusations I am innocent of fucktard.

Your lack of denial speaks volumes Adolf.
As does your lack of an idea and insinuation. I do like how you seem to have singled me out for your little 'bash the racist' campaign when others have made comments here about 'niggers' stealing the pearly gates etc etc.

I have no racial tendencies, except for up themselves loud mouths like you. You cunts I blatantly love to hate