Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bad idea
Celtic football club have decidedit would be a good idea to play a friendly against the Glens (Glentoran) in loyallist East Belfast.

This is the same as the KKK softball team deciding to play afriendly game against thesouth central L.Asoftball team.

Apparently they hope it will promote "unity and peace" ! ::lmao::::nuts::

As a person with a fairlyintimateknowledge of the troubles this is a very, very bad fucking idea. There are certain divisions between different sections of society that aren't going to be eroded quickly and Northern Ireland is one of them.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Should be interesting to watch unfold ... hopefully they will behave and are being "talked to" about it.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Should be interesting to watch unfold ... hopefully they will behave and are being "talked to" about it.
I really do not see that happening. Sorry but one misplaced tackle or leg thrown a tad high. The shit will it the fan. I hope I am wrong because I'm sure it will be one hell of a game. Good Luck!!!