The cunt's back....
Luke Warmwater Wrote:hey fudd-dicker...I see you read here..so what's up? Did you go to a sensitivity workshop in order to justify going back to 24 after you admitted you were a racist?

suck my black cock you lying piece of kenfucky afterbirth...::batguy::
Look at you, there's a thread started in your honor over there. ::thumbs::
Tell me what one it is soI don't have to wade through all their bullshit to find it, please.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
http://www.24hourforums.com/forum119/27865.html
They love to read Mock !...Isn't that lovely !...I am so flattered ! ::bravo::

Hi, assholes. ::flip::
yeah, and ol' bubba posting like he's been there for years...go figure.

Now milli is posting pics of retarded kids comparing them to us...and frankie lets the fucker continue on...fucking pussy.
Fug duh kund
We could always start raggin' on his fat assed wife, that should fuck him up good !...Or push him into a murderous rage...Being bad is so much fun ! ::bravo::
:cool:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
"A red state and damn proud of it!"

Mill's own words and his tagline for quite some time after the election last year, what a fucking wingnut.

Mill and the klan would vote for satan himself if he was a Republican candidate, but there you go thats what 24 is going to be like from now on, a "think" tank for inbred hick retards.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Luke Warmwater Wrote:yeah, and ol' bubba posting like he's been there for years...go figure.

Now milli is posting pics of retarded kids comparing them to us...and frankie lets the fucker continue on...fucking pussy.

This was my comment to Mill in that thread:
Quote:Oh good, our very own little Miss Manners. Whatever would we do without your constant chiding?
Then Mill posted this insinuating it was a photo of Mock members:

[Image: supertards7lb.jpg]

So then Frank locks the thread after a few light hearted remarks from that charming little man Mudd with this comment:
Quote:Everyone in this thread, for one reason or the other, has one foot and the toes of the other foot out the door. I am about to get rid of the people that give me reason to monitor their posts. Just thought I'd say something now so I can sleep better after I clean house.
Maybe it was my use of the word "chide" that threw Frank into a panic. ::bravo::

Seriously, can you imagine threateninganyone with banning because ofthe comment I made? ::laugh::
I've seen all of us that matter & I've seen several of "them" also...We are, BY FAR, the cream of the crop.
Duchess Wrote:I've seen all of us that matter & I've seen several of "them" also...We are, BY FAR, the cream of the crop.

Oh, there's NO question about that.

By the way, if any of you 'retards' are reading this, the reason Mock is slower during the day than 24 is because WE ALL HAVE JOBS. 33
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Luke Warmwater Wrote:yeah, and ol' bubba posting like he's been there for years...go figure.

This was my comment to Mill in that thread:
Quote:Oh good, our very own little Miss Manners. Whatever would we do without your constant chiding?
Then Mill posted this insinuating it was a photo of Mock members:

[Image: supertards7lb.jpg]

So then Frank locks the thread after a few light hearted remarks from that charming little man Mudd with this comment:
Quote:Everyone in this thread, for one reason or the other, has one foot and the toes of the other foot out the door. I am about to get rid of the people that give me reason to monitor their posts. Just thought I'd say something now so I can sleep better after I clean house.
Maybe it was my use of the word "chide" that threw Frank into a panic. ::bravo::

Seriously, can you imagine threateninganyone with banning because ofthe comment I made? ::laugh::

Frank lost any semblence of fairness and balance weeks ago.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Frank lost any semblence of fairness and balance weeks ago.
Years. Years ago.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:By the way, if any of you 'retards' are reading this, the reason Mock is slower during the day than 24 is because WE ALL HAVE JOBS. 33
What are they doing, making fun of the lack of activity during the day in here ?...Hahaha...Those assholes...As far as I can tell, all of us Mockers lead busy, productive lives, we don't have countless hours to sit on our asses in front of our computers like they do...Those people make me laugh outloud almost every day...Some of the shit they come up with borders on insane. ::laugh::
Duchess Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:By the way, if any of you 'retards' are reading this, the reason Mock is slower during the day than 24 is because WE ALL HAVE JOBS. 33
What are they doing, making fun of the lack of activity during the day in here ?...Hahaha...Those assholes...As far as I can tell, all of us Mockers lead busy, productive lives, we don't have countless hours to sit on our asses in front of our computers like they do...Those people make me laugh outloud almost every day...Some of the shit they come up with borders on insane. ::laugh::
How dareyou! Copy/pasting political propaganda online is a full time job and VERY important to the welfare of this country.