The cunt's back....
http://www.24hourforums.com/forum15/27850.html
Fug duh kund
*sniff*...*sniff*...Yup, she is.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You know what gets me? These 'patriots' really seem to think that by posting the same drivel, day in and day out on online forums, that they're working to save America. And that anyone that questions or disagrees with them deserves to be banned and silenced and it's just 'cleaning' the forum.

I could actually sort of enjoy their rhetoric if it was anything original, but they just regurgitate bullshit they've been spoonfed by their party leaders. And they're too fucking stupid to realize it.

Mudd posted a Little Johnny joke but made him a 'bright Navajo boy' that the teacher used to admonish the class: 'The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed; Little Johnny knows more about history than you do.' Yeah, because we all know even bright Navajo boys are too stupid to know more about American history than little white cracker children. The joke's more far right drivel, but this time he had to addsome nice racistspice to it.

I'm obviously biased, but I think Frank would be doing the internet a favor by closing that forum. They're like leprosy... there's no cure except amputation. Anyone visiting for the first time would think the entire forum is filled with nutjobs like that... no wonder the place has withered like it has.

Fuckers.

They think they are doing the world a favor by putting all their bullshit out there...I've actually sent people there to read their crap & every person has come back and asked if they are for real...Hahaha...Other than the few that agree with them, they are looked upon as a joke.
I really wish I could find the humor behind their stupidity and hatred for everything that isn't the same as them, but they infuriate me. Honest to god, they're like fucking cockroaches and they've dumbed down our country. In fact I'd go so far as to say they're the root of what's causing the US to fail and will likely cause us to become a third world country within a century... if we're even still here by then.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:In fact I'd go so far as to say they're the root of what's causing the US to fail
Amen
As soon as I saw the word cunt I knew exactly who you were talking about without having to click on the link.

Fox epitomises the word cunt in every way, intolerant, boorish,racist, knee jerk, fascist and reactionary = a cunt.

She is certainlyright at home at 24 amongst her klan.

And mill with his "welcome back ma'am"? what a slimy little fucking toad.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Cunt
Ignorant cunt.
narrow minded ignorant cunt
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Racist cunt
Dried up, flap-in-the-wind cunt.
You know what scares her the most? That if her son was still alive, she would have no cause, no purpose in her sad excuse of an existence... His death gave her something; A hate for illegals and she will never forgive them because she is scared of having nothing again.

A healthy dose of inbred inherent conceited racist stubborness obviously helped...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
[Image: cunt.jpg]
That's a feminine, pretty cunt. There is nothing feminine or pretty about that bitch
That's very true but, given that it was coming from me & I am pretty & feminine I thought it could work.
Have y'all noticed the newbie member of their ranks? Boba fart or something. http://www.24hourforums.com/forum78/27852.html
QueenBee Wrote:Have y'all noticed the newbie member of their ranks? Boba fart or something. http://www.24hourforums.com/forum78/27852.html

Hmm another potential klan member signs up.

Its people like this that make me glad I have no intention of ever having anything to do with 24 ever again.

No longer will friends and family ask me "do you still post on thatracist yankforum?".

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
QueenBee Wrote:Have y'all noticed the newbie member of their ranks? Boba fart or something. http://www.24hourforums.com/forum78/27852.html

obviously the ignorant cocksucker can't even spell 'bubba' correctly...

Hey, there's a surprise, 'fux' got 5 POTD votes just for posting....

get dem sheets to de dry cleaners bubba cuz dares a big party a brewin'.
Fug duh kund
hey fudd-dicker...I see you read here..so what's up? Did you go to a sensitivity workshop in order to justify going back to 24 after you admitted you were a racist?

suck my black cock you lying piece of kenfucky afterbirth...::batguy::
Fug duh kund