Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOCKing stores
Middle Finger Wrote:So anyway, the topic is STORES ...
You can get your Pampers at a store......
Middle Finger Wrote:Are you kidding? The best sex I ever had was with a nympho riblet.
someone had sex with you?

jackboots Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Are you kidding? The best sex I ever had was with a nympho riblet.
someone had sex with you?
Yep! They kissed me, too! ::iwon::
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Frankie and Benny's is a chain of American/italian restaurants in the UK.

Their food is nice and reasonably priced, unfortunately their waiting staff are all lazy mongs who can't get an order right.

If you order one of their various burger platters you had better like your burgers medium rare because thats how you will get it regardless of how you requested it.

Also when me and my girlfriend go I generally order a small pitcher of beer, the number of times the fuckwit waiters have tried to take it away when it clearly has at least another glass worth of beer left in it I've lost count.

One time I actually found myself in a tug of war with one of the fuckwits trying to take my pitcher away.

::angrier::

Wow, that amazes me!

That you've got a girlfriend, that is.

Yes, unlike you there are certain people inmy life that choose to spend their time with me.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Heh.
86 112