Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOCKing stores
Any store you feel like MOCKing.

F Boston Market (semi-fast food, home style chicken and side dishes). The attitude of the help in the two I've went to this year was miserable.
86 112
Sinister has that great Wal-Mart story and it inspired me for this thread.
86 112
Quote:I've went to

I've went to????? How 'bout I went to or I have gone to, you grammar-murdering prick?

Champp's. Not a store, but a restaurant. My Mom and some of her friends went to a Champp's around here and were the first ones in the door, no one besides staff was in the fucking place. They were seated at a table right next to the kitchen. That was bad enough but it gets worse.

Everyone ordered coffee and the bitch waitress came with coffee for everyone except my Mom. Mom kinda raised her hand and said "I asked for coffee, too." To which this cunt waitress replied, "No you didn't". Mistake number one and I would have gone OFF THE AIR right then and there. So Mom says, sarcastically, "then I'm ordering coffee now." The bitch brings the coffee and it is cold. A couple people in the group comment that it's cold and the waitress says, "Why don't I just go get all the pots and you can choose which one you like?" Had I been there, I would have bitch-slapped her.

When the group was ready to order, one of the people asked about the Mexican omelet; what was in it. Bitch says, "uhh, Mexican spices and what-not". The customer asked for more specific detail, is there onion, chorizo, mushrooms, what is IN it? The waitress looks thoughtful, taps her chin in wondering and says, "I'm gonna go with Mexican spices".

Needless to say, I will never go to that Champp's ever again. They have great food, but I won't set foot in that fucking place ever again.

I am a brutal customer in restaurants. I have specific things I watch and listen for and if the server doesn't meet my standards for certain things, it decreases their tip. The worst one is, once there is money on the bill, the server asks if I need change. Don't EVER ask me if I need change, just bring the fucking money back. If they had been a perfect server up till that point, their tip is decreased by half, with an explanation why it is so small. When I get great service I tip outrageously.

I completely hate Champs and agree the service is always god awful and I stopped going to Boston Market years ago when i believe they had some health code issues if I remember correctly. They both suck.

But I REALLY REALLY hate Logan's Steakhouse. they have screwed up 3 times when we went there and we will just not go back, no matter how many free peanuts they offer.
Frankie and Benny's is a chain of American/italian restaurants in the UK.

Their food is nice and reasonably priced, unfortunately their waiting staff are all lazy mongs who can't get an order right.

If you order one of their various burger platters you had better like your burgers medium rare because thats how you will get it regardless of how you requested it.

Also when me and my girlfriend go I generally order a small pitcher of beer, the number of times the fuckwit waiters have tried to take it away when it clearly has at least another glass worth of beer left in it I've lost count.

One time I actually found myself in a tug of war with one of the fuckwits trying to take my pitcher away.

::angrier::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sinister Wrote:

I've went to????? How 'bout I went to or I have gone to, you grammar-murdering prick?
How about, go to Hell, crusty bitch. Or, you have gone to hell, crusty bitch. How are those choices, you scamped out, crustified, anti-social bitch? Fuck you AND Champ's. Yeah, I spelled it Champs. Stick that little fact up your OCD ass, as well.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

How about, go to Hell, crusty bitch. Or, you have gone to hell, crusty bitch. How are those choices, you scamped out, crustified, anti-social bitch? Fuck you AND Champ's. Yeah, I spelled it Champs. Stick that little fact up your OCD ass, as well.

TOO LATE!!! I am already IN hell, dimbulb. I OWN hell. I RUN hell.

And Champp's is spelled with TWO "p"'s regardless of what the fuck you think, asshole.

Anti-social; right on the mark, that. ::lmao::
Are you sure you are in Hell? You haven't been trapped with certain dopes around here long enough maybe ... trapped with THEM, it might redefine your definition of Hell.
86 112
Quote:The worst one is, once there is money on the bill, the server asks if I need change. Don't EVER ask me if I need change, just bring the fucking money back.
Ah, the irony. I just met a friend for a drink (N/A beer for me) and we had some potato skins. When we got the bill, we each chipped in our share with a decent tip. The service was slow so that decreased the amount of the tip, but it was still acceptable. When the bitch came over, she asked, "Is this all set?" At that point I stood up, slid one dollar off the total and said, "No, now it's all set." She looked at me obviously very puzzled, and I said, "Because 'I'll be right back with your change' is the proper thing to say when picking up the money for a tab".

Sinister Wrote:
Quote:The worst one is, once there is money on the bill, the server asks if I need change. Don't EVER ask me if I need change, just bring the fucking money back.
Ah, the irony. I just met a friend for a drink (N/A beer for me) and we had some potato skins. When we got the bill, we each chipped in our share with a decent tip. The service was slow so that decreased the amount of the tip, but it was still acceptable. When the bitch came over, she asked, "Is this all set?" At that point I stood up, slid one dollar off the total and said, "No, now it's all set." She looked at me obviously very puzzled, and I said, "Because 'I'll be right back with your change' is the proper thing to say when picking up the money for a tab".
Your level of miserable fucking-bitchitis makes me very angry! ::angrier::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Your level of miserable fucking-bitchitis makes me very angry! ::angrier::
Then I am being successful in my mission. Note the"purpose" in my profile, dickhead.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Frankie and Benny's is a chain of American/italian restaurants in the UK.

Their food is nice and reasonably priced, unfortunately their waiting staff are all lazy mongs who can't get an order right.

If you order one of their various burger platters you had better like your burgers medium rare because thats how you will get it regardless of how you requested it.

Also when me and my girlfriend go I generally order a small pitcher of beer, the number of times the fuckwit waiters have tried to take it away when it clearly has at least another glass worth of beer left in it I've lost count.

One time I actually found myself in a tug of war with one of the fuckwits trying to take my pitcher away.

::angrier::

Wow, that amazes me!

That you've got a girlfriend, that is.
Quote:Then I am being successful in my mission. Note the "purpose" in my profile, dickhead.

I didn't think your profile applied to me being that you don't have to "make me" hate you. I did it all on my own long ago when I saw you post helpful spelling suggestions and resources.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Quote:Then I am being successful in my mission. Note the "purpose" in my profile, dickhead.

I didn't think your profile applied to me being that you don't have to "make me" hate you. I did it all on my own long ago when I saw you post helpful spelling suggestions and resources.
That was a preemptive strike. And it worked, too!! ::bigg::
Matts Rib House.
I went for ribs. REAL ribs.
I walk in, and Im the only one.
I order some riblets.
They gave me riblets. But they were all homosexual, and covered in CURRY [LIKE, PAK STYLE]. And I was like, WTF!?!
Dammit that was gross.
How can riblets be homosexual? If anything, they'd be asexual.
Are you kidding? The best sex I ever had was with a nympho riblet.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Are you kidding? The best sex I ever had was with a nympho riblet.
I read that as "nympho niblet", like the Green GiantNiblets corn!!! I thought, DAMN, MF's dick is really tiny!!!! ::lmao::
Funny cause I originally typed niblet, thinking of corn, and edited the post quick.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Funny cause I originally typed niblet, thinking of corn, and edited the post quick.
Yes, I know. I was linked to you with my mental telepathy powers but lost the connection before you sent it. ::lmao:: ::bigg::