Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOCKing the Bible
Here is a great site for fuel to mock the Bible, should you want to. There are some things that are debatable in terms of the context of the verses and all that, but most seems to be right on.

http://www.evilbible.com/

::dlaugh::
86 112
I've already got evilbible in my favourites.

It comes in very handyif you want to show the rank hypocrisy and contradictory nature of the bible.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Yeah, it's a great tool. Heh heh.
86 112
Quote:There are some things that are debatable in terms of the context of the verses and all that,
Tell me about a conversationinvolving the Bible that doesn't have debate about context, please. If you can find one, it is you having a conversation with yourself.

I'm a pretty smart person, but I can't make heads or tails out of how to interpret the Bible. I believe what I believe because of what I see. Not what I am told, not what someone else interprets, just what I see with my own two eyes. Well, my one eye that works. ::lmao::

I don't believe in god, never have.
I have no problem with people that do, i just don't.

The word "faith" is overused in such a massive silly way, that it should be banned

Prove to me there is a god and i will be the first to convert and lead modern times crusades.

Finally, if I am somehow wrong, and we don't just all go to dirt when we die, and we come back, then bonus, I was wrong and I will see you again.

Until then religion is a big huge waste of time - for me.
Quote:The word "faith" is overused in such a massive silly way, that it should be banned
Oh great; another fuckwit who is into censoring what people SAY. I use words all the time that are offensive and will continue to do so; I don't give it a fuck if it offends some nigger or faggot.

What a stupid comment/thought/idea/suggestion.

Liquid Wrote:I don't believe in god, never have.

The word "faith" is overused in such a massive silly way, that it should be banned

Prove to me there is a god and i will be the first to convert and lead modern times crusades.

Finally, if I am somehow wrong, and we don't just all go to dirt when we die, and we come back, then bonus, I was wrong and I will see you again.

I have faith.

Faith that you are a cunt.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Liquid Wrote:I don't believe in god, never have.

You shouldn't dismiss it so fast. It might be your only hope of de-sliming and getting more grounded (emotionally). Please, I beg of you, don't give up hope ...
86 112
like i said, I have nothing again people who find religion positive/useful/important. just not for me.
Well, I do believe in God, but I have no use whatsoever for religion of any sort. I don't need some "ordained" fuckwit to tell me how/when/where to talk to God.
Liquid Wrote:like i said, I have nothing again people who find religion positive/useful/important. just not for me.

nothing again?

i pray all the time, for everyone i love.

our Father, who art in heaven....

just my opinion.

Well I'm an atheist.

But people can pray to a cobweb on their ceiling for all I care.

As long as they don't try to convert me or discuss their faith with me I don't give a shit.
jackboots Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:like i said, I have nothing again people who find religion positive/useful/important. just not for me.

nothing again?

just my opinion.
lol, sorry - "nothing against" - amazing how one letter changes everything.
Liquid Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:

nothing again?

just my opinion.

Actually, Einstein, that would be TWO letters, not one.

The "s" and the "t"........get it now? ::doh::85
Holy shit - you can count. I am impressed.
Liquid Wrote:Holy shit - you can count. I am impressed.
::laugh::
86 112
Liquid Wrote:Holy shit - you can count. I am impressed.

I can see why it would impress you, since you obviously cannot count.

[user=47]Liquid[/user][user=34] wrote: [/user]
Quote:[user=34]jackboots[/user][user=34] wrote:
Quote:[/user][user=47]Liquid[/user][user=34] wrote:
Quote:like i said, I have nothing again people who find religion positive/useful/important. just not for me.
nothing again?

just my opinion.
[/user]

Helloooooooo "ONE" letter?