Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scusa me while i puke
[Image: 061608_gaywed.jpg] linky poop
AP

Jeff Barr and Wes Wilkinson were among the first same-sex couples to marry in Calif. after a controversial

Far and Jives.
Thanks for the linky poop, but stop pretending you don't want a threesome with them, JB.
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Far and Jives.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ::rotfl::::lmao::::rotfl::::lmao::

Jives is the short one.

Fudge-packin' faggot queers. Unnatural and sub-human.
so we are to assume that you are anti gay?
I am not gay, but have no problem with people who are. they are not in my bed and never will be, so who the hell cares.

Get a life and move on to important stuff like whittling a piece of wood to finish your replacement teeth.
No no, I'm not "anti-gay".... I HATE FAGGOTS AND DYKES. There's a difference, retard.
Thesanctity of marriageeh? (in a country where Michael Jackson got married and there are drive through wedding chapels?)

If bummers want to get married who cares?

Let them bum each other in sickness and health, till death do they part.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I know you're more accepting of this way of life, OP. I have a close-to-home reason for hating them. And no, it was not some guy I dated who turned fag, and no, I will not get into the story further.
Middle Finger Wrote:Thanks for the linky poop, but stop pretending you don't want a threesome with them, JB.
you're such a turd.

Every normal hetero guy likes gays - i.e. gay hot-looking women. ::bigg::
86 112
What's the number one pick-up line in a gay bar?

May I push in your stool?
Oh sheesh ... ::doh::
86 112
A horse walked into a bar and the bartender said "hey fella, why the long face?"
A dog walks into a bar, limping, and asks "I'm looking for the man that shot my paw."
I'll let Sinister handle this unfortunate turn of events (retardation).
86 112
A man walks into a bar and shoots LittleMissPoopyPants in the face with a shotgun.

::lmao::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:I'll let Sinister handle this unfortunate turn of events (retardation).
How do you explain YOU still being here then?
Sinister gets her sniper rifle and climbs a water tower and plucks off people at her whim, knowing that by the law of averages, she will kill someone stupid. ::lmao::
Sinister Wrote:Sinister gets her sniper rifle and climbs a water tower and plucks off people at her whim, knowing that by the law of averages, she will kill someone stupid. ::lmao::
Poor MiddleFinger. ::aww::
Hey, M....your sig pic "bugs" me. ::lmao::::lmao::