Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuckin' panhandlers.....
There isn't a whole lot I hate more than going to my grocery store to buy a head of lettuce and some asshat is standing around at the entrance begging for a hand-out. Claims to be a vet, claims to be homeless, tries to guilt you into giving him "loose change" or whatthefuckever. I don't know if you're a veteran, I don't care if you don't have a home. You put yourself into the situation somehow, so dun't come begging to a total fucking stranger to spot you enough for a bottle of booze or a hit of crack.

I don't give a fuck about your problems, I just want to walk into my grocery store, not have to talk to any-fucking-body and not be hassled by some fuckwit who - if you tell them no - generally have a few words of encouragment for you such as "cunt" or "bitch" or "selfish pig". Yeah, in that case, here....take all the fucking cash I have on me you piece of shit.

I ignore 'em and they just say "hey......HEY.......HEY" louder and louder as if the volume of their voice is going to make me pay any attention to them.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! ::gunner::
yes indeed. it's going to beer.

I am sure they are worse for you than were I am. But I've seen enough of them over the years to completely agree with you. I see people give them money and I just want to say you stupid idiot all he is gonna spend your money on is booze and drugs. I had a friend who went into the grocery store bought a sandwich and went to give it to this guy. The guy looked at it and said I don't want that shit. We both said then get the fuck out of here asshole. I am not giving you money for the shit that got you into this situation. What a moron.
I always tell them "If you want money get it the same way I did, blow my old man"
noholes86ed Wrote:I always tell them "If you want money get it the same way I did, blow my old man"

:shock:

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote::shock:
Is the shock that this bimbosucks her fathers dick, or that she admitted in public that she does so?
Tell them! I could care less, giveTHEM a tongue lashing.

[Image: 931053731_5419bf366c.jpg?v=0]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Jesus Christ ...
86 112
Yes? My son.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote::shock:
Is the shock that this bimbosucks her fathers dick, or that she admitted in public that she does so?

I hope shes joking.

But then again she is from California.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
I hope shes joking.

Spinlyingster is full of shit.

I said I muff dived on my grandma.
Sinister Wrote:There isn't a whole lot I hate more than going to my grocery store to buy a head of lettuce and some asshat is standing around at the entrance begging for a hand-out. Claims to be a vet, claims to be homeless, tries to guilt you into giving him "loose change" or whatthefuckever. I don't know if you're a veteran, I don't care if you don't have a home. You put yourself into the situation somehow, so dun't come begging to a total fucking stranger to spot you enough for a bottle of booze or a hit of crack.

I don't give a fuck about your problems, I just want to walk into my grocery store, not have to talk to any-fucking-body and not be hassled by some fuckwit who - if you tell them no - generally have a few words of encouragment for you such as "cunt" or "bitch" or "selfish pig". Yeah, in that case, here....take all the fucking cash I have on me you piece of shit.

I ignore 'em and they just say "hey......HEY.......HEY" louder and louder as if the volume of their voice is going to make me pay any attention to them.

i lurves Sin.

noholes86ed Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
I hope shes joking.

[user=21]noholes86ed[/user] wrote:
Quote:I always tell them "If you want money get it the same way I did, blow my old man"

Sohow does the incest come into play; do you suck your Dad's cock, or eat your grandmothers snatch? Or both? Or is it a threesome thing? Do you do Daddy on weekends and Grandma gets you during the week, or you rearrange schedules, or what?

Sinister Wrote:There isn't a whole lot I hate more than going to my grocery store to buy a head of lettuce and some asshat is standing around at the entrance begging for a hand-out. Claims to be a vet, claims to be homeless, tries to guilt you into giving him "loose change" or whatthefuckever. I don't know if you're a veteran, I don't care if you don't have a home. You put yourself into the situation somehow, so dun't come begging to a total fucking stranger to spot you enough for a bottle of booze or a hit of crack.

I agree 100%. when i lived in NYC and DC it was just so endless and constant, but I can say it got better as the cities were cleaned up and a new emphasis on residential living being back in the city became a focus. that was a big motivation by the local government to clean the homeless out.
Sinister Wrote:
noholes86ed Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
I hope shes joking.

[user=21]noholes86ed[/user] wrote:
Quote:I always tell them "If you want money get it the same way I did, blow my old man"

Sohow does the incest come into play; do you suck your Dad's cock, or eat your grandmothers snatch? Or both? Or is it a threesome thing? Do you do Daddy on weekends and Grandma gets you during the week, or you rearrange schedules, or what?

You want me to schedule you in?

The line forms on the left, dearie.
I wouldn't touch you, your perverted father or your senile old bitch grandmother with anything but a baseball bat. I wouldn't want AIDS or hepatitis or herpes or syphilis or any other VD you inbred scumwads probably have. You're probably covered in crabs, too. Let's just hope one of these diseases renders you infertile. Sick whores like you should not reproduce.
Blather on Miss.Potty mouth.

You've lost all credibility with me as a bad ass.

You letguys you shack up with beat you. Do you take care of business?

Hell no! You snivel to your male friendsfor help.

Used to be???????

Bitch, you never WERE!
Quote:You've lost all credibility with me as a bad ass.
How ironic. You never had any credibility with me as anything. Except myknowing you're a turd.

Quote:Used to be???????

Well, now I know where you came from. The forum, not the planet. Your home planet is still anyone's guess. You are a waste of space and oxygen. You are worth precisely nothing. Including any more replies from me.

They put flouride in the water supply in California.

Flouride is a known intellect suppressor.

Noholes seems to have had one shower too many and absorbed too much flouride.

Either that or she is just a retarded cunt.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:They put fluoride in the water supply in California.

Fluoride is a known intellect suppressor.

Noholes seems to have had one shower too many and absorbed too much fluoride.

Either that or she is just a retarded cunt.
I bet she's got nice teeth though.Smiley_emoticons_smile