Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the death penalty
another topic that may cause disagreement.

i am a firm believer, and am just living for florida to execute that piece of garbage mark dean schwab in july. goddamn supremes took long enough to rule that lethal injection isn't cruel and unusual. but they made the right decision. moratorium over dirtbags! you're on your way out! AND MORE HUMANELY THAN THE WAY YOU KILLED YOUR VICTIMS!

I saw a jaywalker just the other day and was tempted to run her over but did'nt becauseI did not want her walker to dent my piece of shit car. I only shouted " Use the Fucking crosswalk Bitch!" And she pulled out a knife. We tangled back and forth for a while, and she gave up because she had to take a gulp of oxygen.

Later after sex she thanked me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You both should get the death penalty for your crimes
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
::lmao::BWAAAAAA!!!! on that note, i'm going to bed. goodnight turkeybutt. 32

The death penalty was a bit harsh for her, But punks that kill for pleasure then later say they were on drugs, or had a sad childhood, or fuck children..........yes kill them swift and kill them soon. DNA testing would solve the problem and decrease the time in processing. Samples taken on all suspects would save a lot of hassle. And we could all spit on their grave collectively. Let them swim in spit.
crash Wrote:You both should get the death penalty for your crimes
Screw you and the spoon you poked in your eye tomorrow drinking coffee. I laugh with much gusto grande.
Maggot Wrote:The death penalty was a bit harsh for her, But punks that kill for pleasure then later say they were on drugs, or had a sad childhood, or fuck children..........yes kill them swift and kill them soon. DNA testing would solve the problem and decrease the time in processing. Samples taken on all suspects would save a lot of hassle. And we could all spit on their grave collectively. Let them swim in spit.

Hmmmm.....I actually agree withButthead about something.

:shock:

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.