Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am OK with people that hate the British
I do prefer that you dislike certain other types of people, but if you hate the British you won't find that to be an obstacle to our personal bonding journey. Just sayin.

86 112
There' s a lot of people I dislike
Hate is a much stronger word Smiley_emoticons_wink
I dont give a flying fuck what country..race... sex... you are.. DICK IS A DICK IS A DICK ::dunno::
There are asshats in all catagories as well as good.
JMO
Middle Finger Wrote:I do prefer that you dislike certain other types of people, but if you hate the British you won't find that to be an obstacle to our personal bonding journey. Just sayin.
you're so magnanimous and generous.

Choad Wrote:There' s a lot of people I dislike
Yeah, so fucking what? There's a lot more people that I dislike than you do!!!!::showass::
jackboots Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I do prefer that you dislike certain other types of people, but if you hate the British you won't find that to be an obstacle to our personal bonding journey. Just sayin.
I try to be tolerant of all types. For example, I have even tried pumpkin ravioli and LOVED IT.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:
I try to be tolerant of all types. For example, I have even tried pumpkin ravioli and LOVED IT.
what a yuppie fairy.

Quote:
Choad Wrote:There' s a lot of people I dislike
Yeah, so fucking what? There's a lot more people that I dislike than you do!!!!::showass::
Thats very possible!
And I think anyone that eats and publicly says they ate and liked pumpkin ravioli certainly must be gay.::showass::
jackboots Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:
what a yuppie fairy.
The problem with yuppies is that they shit everywhere except on the paper.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I can't believe our resident Disgusting Florida Heat & Humidity Swamp Thing just call me gay ...
86 112
hehheheee damn skippy
He may well be gay, but if he's living there he can't be British, which would have to be worse...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
[Image: tinkerbell_col.gif]our fearless leader.

hi, i will be your waiter today...would you like to try our pumpkin ravioli? or perhaps our truffle ice cream?
or perhaps our faggoty fruitcake?

I'd care but they were so good! My mother in law was there and convinced me to try them. If you know how good of a Martha Steward clone she was and how good she cooked, you'd understand why I went with her recommendation.
86 112
jackboots Wrote:[Image: tinkerbell_col.gif]our fearless leader.

hi, i will be your waiter today...would you like to try our pumpkin ravioli? or perhaps our truffle ice cream?
More like a shit sandwich with extada peanuts.........I have a theme. That all people alllll over the world will eat shit and die.........so that men aaaaaand women can rejoice in the brotherhood.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
jackboots Wrote:[Image: tinkerbell_col.gif]our fearless leader.

or perhaps our faggoty fruitcake?
omg lmfao!!!!!!!!!!::lmao::
Faggoty fruitcake ... son of a bitch ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Faggoty fruitcake ... son of a bitch ...

You brought this rain down upon your own head my friend. What were you thinking when you revealed that pumpkin ravioli bullshit?

You've even managed to give ME nightmares over this all night. Look, I understand the premise of this place is to mock each other or those more deserving who are not as adept at this business as some of us are, but when you start on things like revealing there are such things as pumpkin ravioli and you have actually eaten and LIKED such swill...well this now has turned into a horror forum instead of mocking!

Oh yeah ?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
How many times does America have to kick your ass? Please change that to "honour & loyalty to the Queen," slap a crown on that bitch, and flash back to the last two times you guys sent a threat over this way. One more fight and I think you and your buddies will be selling hot dogs and hamburgers on every one of your corners.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:How many times does America have to kick your ass? Please change that to "honour & loyalty to the Queen," slap a crown on that bitch, and flash back to the last two times you guys sent a threat over this way. One more fight and I think you and your buddies will be selling hot dogs and hamburgers on every one of your corners.

I'll keep that in mind while you shovel down your pumpkin ravioli ::lmao::and you grip your bitch billow between your waxed thighs.

Maybe if you put a stars and stripes cover on your bitch pillow and pray really hard the revolution you haven't got the guts to facilitate or take part in may start.

Yee-ha !
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.