Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the "shit on your hometown" thread
C'Mon out to Detroit!!! We have crack cocaine by the ton, heroin on every street corner andmore corruption in the injustice system than in the entire rest of the country combined. We have gang-bangers and stupid fucking niggers wiping each other out not quite fast enough to make a dent in the population thanks to thenigger bitches who get knocked up 14 times with 14 different sperm donors.

The freeways are given speed limits by the number of the Interstate. I-75 is interesting, but you would understand why we call 696 "The Little Autobahn". That pop you just heard that sounded like a tire blowing out? Probably someone shooting at you because you have the rival gangs colors on.

Those women dressed to the nines walking 8 Mile? Not classy women; those are whores. The big Americana hotel? Crackhouse central and they charge by the hour, not the day.

Anywhere south of 8 Mile you take your life into your own hands. The cops won't even go to certain areas, and the ambulances take about 30 minutes to get to you if you need one. So don't need one. But if you go south of 8 Mile, you'll need one.
i'll be glad when you get out of there and move to the state you have decided you want to be in! motor city is too damn dirty and dangerous.

I have never been there myself but I haven't heard anything good about it.

A good friend of mine lives outside of Detriot and she has told me what a shithole it is.

She wants to move out of that state as well.Can't say I blame either of you.
jackboots Wrote:i'll be glad when you get out of there and move to the state you have decided you want to be in! motor city is too damn dirty and dangerous.

FILTHY!!!!! It is a sheer cesspool/sewer/shithole city. When I've ridden from Ohio and crossed the state line into Michigan, I don't need the big fucking "Welcome to Michigan" sign to tell me I'm there; the shit and slop and garbage and shitty roads tell me I am there.

New Years eve it sounds like it is raining because of all the shell casings falling on my roof. No shit.
Choad Wrote:I have never been there myself but I haven't heard anything good about it.

A good friend of mine lives outside of Detriot and she has told me what a shithole it is.

She wants to move out of that state as well.Can't say I blame either of you.
And fuck all the crime and filth.....good fucking luck finding a JOB here!!! Volkswagen picked up and split and GM is talking Chapter 11. The Motor City is driving away the fucking car makers!!!!! Don't bother coming here, Choad. You ain't missing a fucking thing. Except maybe a trip to the hospital or morgue.
I live in Cramlington in Northumberland in England.

It is a small town.

There is very little crime but very little of almost everything else.

It is grey, thereis a shopping centre, there are lots of roundabouts, there is a church that dates back to the 1700's. Most days it is overcast and windy.

I live in a house on the outskirts, outside my window there are fields, trees, bushes and the horizon, I don't particularly like nature so don't venture out into it.

That is all. Please feel free to take the piss out of it, I couldn't care less.

::dunno::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Quote:there are lots of roundabouts
We got one of those here a bit north of me. I HATE that fucking thing! The way the dense and moronic drive around here, it is going to become famous for the most accidents/fatalities/road rage incidents. Michigan lefts are bad enough but that fucking roundabout is a fucking nightmare.

as you know i nearly moved to England. i would love to live there and visit every historical site!

Mass. has its share of history, but nothing as ancient and compelling.

DC is my hometown. i grew up in Md. right across the line. when i was a kid i used to go downtown on a bus and go to the smithsonian museumsand the national art galleries. it was quite safe.

DC became a nasty dangerous place over the years, like many others. it's a damn shame considering what it symbolizes.

i know it's shocking to the tourists who venture away from the monuments.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I live in Cramlington in Northumberland in England.

It is a small town.

It is grey, thereis a shopping centre, there are lots of roundabouts, there is a church that dates back to the 1700's. Most days it is overcast and windy.

I live in a house on the outskirts, outside my window there are fields, trees, bushes and the horizon, I don't particularly like nature so don't venture out into it.

Thank you. This explains a lot.

It is a small town.

You should be GRATEFUL you live in such a place and your spawn does not have to live in filth and crime.
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:C'Mon out to Detroit!!!
Eh, you have the Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings, that's a plus ...
I grew up in the country in Australia, I won't bother explaining where because none of you lazy ass fuckers would bother finding a map to look and half of you wouldn't be able to read the fucker anyway.

I lived 75km (50 miles) from the nearest town which had a population of around 6000 at the time. As a kid I could drive anything I wanted anywhee I wanted, shoot a gun in any direction without fear of hitting anyone and make as much noise as I wanted.

But the town was shit. White trash and rednecks and other masses from the greater unwashed. Best damn thing I ever did was leave the shitty place
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Choad Wrote:

It is a small town.

You should be GRATEFUL you live in such a place and your spawn does not have to live in filth and crime.

Yes I am GRATEFUL I don't live in Americas wang.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
STFU Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:C'Mon out to Detroit!!!
Eh, you have the Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings, that's a plus ...
That is a plus!! Considering the Lions and the Tigers, we have to make up for the slackers somewhere!!!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's freaking great!!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.