Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Ramsey whining that it's Monday again?
My day can't start off without seeing her little bit of internet sunshine.
i usually like mondays. but this week is going to suck. i'm in the midst of major home repairs that are messy, noisy, involve men tracking in and out, i may not even be able to use my computer for a day or more. ::irk::but it's stuff i have to get done. ::gahh::so i am going to bitch and moan in advance! ::bitchp::bitch bitch bitch!::angrier:: moan moan moan! 78whine whine whine. ::death::

thankyou for your kind attention. 41

Bitch Whine Bitch Whine
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
RamseyKittens:

Try making Monday Fuck, sweat and smelly feet day. At the beginning of the day Fuck at the "crack of Dawn". Later sweat like crazy trying to get to work on time because you have "fucked much" instead of eating cherrios. Because you "fucked much" earlier you may "skip" your shower.

At the end of the day , go home and take your shoes off, near the heater that blows air out into the room. This is the time that you can"Laugh like Hell" and begin loving Mondays again.

Your Pal

Maggot
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:RamseyKittens:

Try making Monday Fuck, sweat and smelly feet day. At the beginning of the day Fuck at the "crack of Dawn". Later sweat like crazy trying to get to work on time because you have "fucked much" instead of eating cherrios. Because you "fucked much" earlier you may "skip" your shower.

At the end of the day , go home and take your shoes off, near the heater that blows air out into the room. This is the time that you can"Laugh like Hell" and begin loving Mondays again.

Your Pal

Maggot
Ah yea, I'll think about your suggestion. ::nuts::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Maggot Wrote:RamseyKittens:

Your Pal

Maggot
Well, now we know how Maggot spends HIS Mondays.

Well, leaving out the *begging the wife for the sex* part that is. Smiley_emoticons_wink
SyberBitch Wrote:Well, now we know how Maggot spends HIS Mondays.

Well, leaving out the *begging the wife for the sex* part that is. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Thats it! You are evicted from the coat closet!:Diablo:
Maggot Wrote:

Didn't like your stinky wading boots anyway!! ::hmph::
SyberBitch Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:

Didn't like your stinky wading boots anyway!! ::hmph::
Quote:

Those things get unbelievably sweaty.:Blush:
Those Monday posts are Ramsey's finest.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Those Monday posts are Ramsey's finest.
And here's an example of some of your finest:

::finger::