Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit that pisses me off
Shit was getting too mushy and sappy, so I had to start a new thread.

One thing that has been driving me batshit lately is the fucking commercial for Verizon with these brain-dead fucks going door-to-door singing some fucking logo song to the tune of We Wish You a Merry Christmas. In JUNE. I hate that fucking commercial and it makes me want to hurt somone.

It's like the fucking Halloween decorations going up in August, Thanksgiving decorations going up in September, and Christmas shit going up in October along with those inane fucking emails telling you how many shopping days are left!!! If I go out and whack someone because of these fucking annoyances, I'm going to plead insanity and have the judge listen to that fucking commercial 200 times.
I love Halloween. It's a good thing I was born too soon or I'd probably have been one of those goth freaks.

However, Christmas songs lose their charm after a few days. Unless it's Carol of the Bells, I can't get enough of that one.

Commercials are only effective if you watch TV. Yep, I'm one of those assholes that doesn't watch it. If a show looks interesting, I catch it on DVD or online without ads. Yay me.

Hint: check out hulu.com
I have to agree.
I haven't seen that commercial or I'd be going ballistic myself.
I hate the holidays.. they suck.
And it drives me crazy as well to see Valentines shit at Christmas..Halloween candy on the 4th of July
And I sure as hell dont want to be reminded in June or July how many days are left until Christmas.I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!::bang::
BAHHHFUCKINHUMBUGG :Diablo:

Choad Wrote:I have to agree.
And it drives me crazy as well to see Valentines shit at Christmas..Halloween candy on the 4th of July
And I sure as hell dont want to be reminded in June or July how many days are left until Christmas.I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!::bang::
I agree they put this shit out way to fucking early. I don't want to see swim suits when there is 5 ft of fucking snow on the ground. Put the damn snow shovels back out on the shelf. Were is the salt for the drive way. Damnit. What do you mean you sold out in December fuck it was 65 in December. Assholes!!!!
FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:
Choad Wrote:I have to agree.
I agree they put this shit out way to fucking early. I don't want to see swim suits when there is 5 ft of fucking snow on the ground. Put the damn snow shovels back out on the shelf. Were is the salt for the drive way. Damnit. What do you mean you sold out in December fuck it was 65 in December. Assholes!!!!
no IT WAS 80 ::bigg::
i hated Christmas in florida, stringing lights outside in your bathing suit while sweating like a hog, does not lend itself to the holiday spirit!

let it snow ~let it snow~ let it snow! ::banana::

I hate Christmas in any state Smiley_emoticons_wink