Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Saturday, fat asses!
I hope you have a great one. ::bs::
86 112
Fuck Saturdays. I have a few people I need to scream at and threaten and I can't do that until Monday when they are in their offices. 'Course, having the weekend will give me the time to compose the most scathing ass-chewing I am able to.

Watch for the mushroom cloud coming from the northeast of the US on Monday morning.
Heh, the Sinister view of weekends.
86 112
I moan about never having time to myself and now I have today and I'm fucking bored.

Typical.

::bang::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I love Saturdays!
But Sunday fucking pisses me off.
Its like.
You are free for 2 days.
Then on stupid Sunday, you know the next day its all over.
Fuck Fuckedy Fuck Fuck!
Necro Wrote:Fuck Fuckedy Fuck Fuck!
::laugh::
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I moan about never having time to myself and now I have today and I'm fucking bored.

Typical.

If you lived where I lived you could paint "help I've fallen and I can't get up" on a cow then push them over, It is such fun we call it "cow tipping" But the same could be said at certain bars around here also. My best friend "Leon" was an ace at both and married a cow.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I moan about never having time to myself and now I have today and I'm fucking bored.

Typical.

If you lived where I lived you could paint "help I've fallen and I can't get up" on a cow then push them over, It is such fun we call it "cow tipping" But the same could be said at certain bars around here also.
gawd it must be boring in the hinterlands. ::blink::

jackboots Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:

Typical.

If you lived where I lived you could paint "help I've fallen and I can't get up" on a cow then push them over, It is such fun we call it "cow tipping" But the same could be said at certain bars around here also.
gawd it must be boring in the hinterlands. ::blink::

Cows,grass and shit go hand in hand, Think about that when scoffing down your next steak.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Shut the fuck up Maggot! You stupid hick!
Dont you have some eggs to be fetching, or sheep to be herding?