Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope his dick rots off
His dick doesn't really have anything to do with this news item, but I'm pissed off and I think he needs to suffer.

Mayor Orders Dogs Released Into Forest
If anyone gets attacked because of one of these dogs, or someone's pet gets attacked or sick because of one of these dogs, I hope this fucking retarded mayor gets sued until he is DEAD. After he spends a good long time in prison. What a fucking IDIOT. Figures; he is a politician. Something genetic in politicians that makes them stupid.
Shit, I couldn't have said it better Sinister. I've been fighting assholes like this for ages. I hope those dogs come back to eat his sorry ass.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:His dick doesn't really have anything to do with this news item, but I'm pissed off and I think he needs to suffer.

Mayor Orders Dogs Released Into Forest
I agree!Thats horrible::angrier::
What an Idiot. I smell lawsuit!!!!!!!
Reminds me of some of these dumb ass judges with there creative sentences. I saw were this judge ordered a step father to spank his stepdaughter for being truant at school. Wow thats smart now she hates school and her stepfather. Stupid Judge>
FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:Stupid Judge
Isn't that redundant? ::lmao::::lmao::
Sinister Wrote:
FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:Stupid Judge
Isn't that redundant? ::lmao::::lmao::
Yep now that you mention it, it is. ::lmao::
I have no idea whats up with Judges in my area. They are doing all this stupid stuff. Heres another one. A guy drove off with out paying for gas. The judge made him pump gas for everybody all day. Hmmmmm lets see take a day pump gas get 200 dollars of free gas. Shit sign me up.
Damn,,what a fucking retard!
Quote:We're told about ten dogs, including several pit bulls were set free and that some of the dogs were sick.

Unbelievable. how long until there is a story about a little kid being eaten by a rabid pit bull? stupid!
Liquid Wrote:
Quote:We're told about ten dogs, including several pit bulls were set free and that some of the dogs were sick.

Unbelievable. how long until there is a story about a little kid being eaten by a rabid pit bull? stupid!
Can it please be a story of you being eaten by a rabid pit bull.
FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:

Can it please be a story of you being eaten by a rabid pit bull.
how bout a lab..that was the latest news here..the cocker spaniel was ruled out