Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The posts sure come fast and furious around here ...
It's hard to keep up.[Image: whistle.gif]
It's one extreme or the other. Hours without a peep from anyone, then WHAMMO, everyone posting something every 15 seconds. Weird.....
You think that this is your shooting gallery, not so sliva lips, it's so easy to comment and degrade someone else's post. Think about this as you lay in your revelry. To Fuck with people and lay back like a cow and pick apart others for their courage and fortitude is like eating shredded wheat without milk. In other words you prey on others originality always coming up 2.64 " short. And that is why you are in- effectual

That and your breath stinks.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

But maybe you have value, as a dart board.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
SATAN Wrote:It's hard to keep up.[Image: whistle.gif]

Again I have to say.

Door, over there, close it behind you, fuck off.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Maggot Wrote:You think that this is your shooting gallery
Quote:Correct. You are just one of the ducks.
Quote:, not so sliva lips, it's so easy to comment and degrade someone else's post.
Quote:Especially easy as far as you are concerned.
Quote:Think about this as you lay in your revelry. To Fuck with people and lay back like a cow and pick apart others for their courage and fortitude
Quote:Please indicate where any of you fuckers has come up with anything that even resembles courage and fortitude? This is an internet forum not a fucking battlefield you tit.
Quote:is like eating shredded wheat without milk. In other words you prey on others originality always coming up 2.64 " short.
Quote:Please indicate where any of you fuckers have come up with anything that even hints at originality?
Quote:And that is why you are in- effectual
Quote:Ineffectual should be your middle name.
Quote: That and your breath stinks.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

But maybe you have value, as a dart board.
Quote:You have already been nominated as the forum dartboard, now bend over while a try for a bullseye fuckhole.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Instead of that mess above, it is much better to copy and paste the person's text, then break it up. You can then highlight (left-click mouse & drag over) their portions and while they are highlighted you click the quote select button ( [Image: quote.gif] ) on your reply toolbar to put each section you made into a box.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Instead of that mess above, it is much better to copy and paste the person's text, then break it up. You can then highlight (left-click mouse & drag over) their portions and while they are highlighted you click the quote select button ( [Image: quote.gif] ) on your reply toolbar to put each section you made into a box.
Dad?, is that you?
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Instead of that mess above, it is much better to copy and paste the person's text, then break it up. You can then highlight (left-click mouse & drag over) their portions and while they are highlighted you click the quote select button ( [Image: quote.gif] ) on your reply toolbar to put each section you made into a box.
Dad?, is that you?
::laugh:: Nope, just a normal human being that likes to avoid annoying quote messes. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
86 112
The crux of the problem (as I see it) is that it's really TOUGH to converse in gutter language (FUCKING gutter language) and the unimaginative are hard pressed to respond with any wit or banter because of that implied expectation.

So fuck you and your mother, but damned if I can think of any way to keep up a barrage of expletives in print that make any fucking sense. Other than to a buncha teenagers who have just HEARD the new words.

????????????
Perhaps changing the Forum title to the CUSS forum, as there's precious little "mocking" about.

MOCKING is an art form.
Tommy Tourette Wrote:Perhaps changing the Forum title to the CUSS forum, as there's precious little "mocking" about.

MOCKING is an art form.

<pissy, whiney, cry-baby voice> Change the name of the site, I don't like it....(pout snivel). </pissy, whiney, cry-baby voice>

THAT is mocking you pansy fuck.
Tommy Tourette Wrote:MOCKING is an art form.

Indeed.

An artform that, judging by your contribution so far, is beyond you.

Only an imbecile tries to quantify a concept they themselves have little or no understanding of.

Sorry I forgot to "cuss"!.

twat.
Now hang on a second, OP. Is "twat" an official cuss word? "Twit" isn't, I don't think. Fucker, cunt, shithead; these are all cuss words for certain. But is "twat" official??
Tommy Tourette Wrote:Perhaps changing the Forum title to the CUSS forum, as there's precious little "mocking" about.

MOCKING is an art form.
There is no requirement for cursing. I don't do much of it, for example. I just do it when I feel it is important or adds real value to my point. I know there are quite a few people here that curse their ass off gratuitously, and I admit, while it is sometimes really funny, I can't quite relate to that. I wouldn't want to be around a heavy dose of that too long. But that's me. I tend to find the dry or more subtle stuff to be my brand of hysterical. LMPP's posts are a good example of that.

Some of the best mock outs or fights have contained little or no cursing, I realize and fully appreciate that.

I weep with you over our current crack-fueled cursatorium.
86 112
I admit. I swear like a sailor. I can cuss a blue streak with the best of 'em. Not having to be concerned with curbing my tongue here as opposed to the other forum brings forth my foul-mouthedness (<<< is that a word? ::bigg:Smiley_emoticons_smile I am getting it out of my system after having bottled it up for so long. So sue me.

But this is how I am in real life so when it is acceptable in a forum(if annoying) I make good use of it.

You will note, please, the lack of one single cuss word in this post. ::hmph::
Sinister Wrote:

MOCKING is an art form.

<pissy, whiney, cry-baby voice> Change the name of the site, I don't like it....(pout snivel). </pissy, whiney, cry-baby voice>

THAT is mocking you pansy fuck.

No. THAT is called "missing the point." At which you seem quite expert.

::bigg::
Sinister has an excuse, though. She has too much bottled up for all sorts of excellent reasons, and cursing while attacking in written form dramatically lowers the chance of someone in her vicinity or workplace acquiring permanent damage. That's different than the morons cursing to be morons.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:Now hang on a second, OP. Is "twat" an official cuss word? "Twit" isn't, I don't think. Fucker, cunt, shithead; these are all cuss words for certain. But is "twat" official??

Twat is a derogatory/slang term in the UK for a vagina usually aimed at someone you think of being an idiot i.e - "you twat".

It is prenounced twat as in bat, not twat as in watt.

I will continue to try and educate you colonials about thefiner pointsof theEnglish language.

bollocks. Smiley_emoticons_razz

jackboots Wrote:bollocks. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Well done colonial. 41

"Bollocks" is a word of Anglo Saxon origin, meaning "testicles".

Would you like to try another?