Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle Finger does not know what he has done!
he unleashed Sinister and me on an unsuspecting world! and gave us, nay ENCOURAGED us, to vent our TRUE OPINIONS OF PEOPLE!

but perhaps there is a method to his madness...to prevent us from being banned at his other 'normal' forum. ::dlaugh::

<Yoda voice> Therapeutic, it is. </Yoda voice>
you have that right! the abilty to post here has saved untold lives. i have not shot anyone in days!

jackboots Wrote:he unleashed Sinister and me on an unsuspecting world! and gave us, nay ENCOURAGED us, to vent our TRUE OPINIONS OF PEOPLE!

but perhaps there is a method to his madness...to prevent us from being banned at his other 'normal' forum. ::dlaugh::
"Normal" my ass. I've never seen such an oddball collection of religious and/or conspiracy freaks.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:he unleashed Sinister and me on an unsuspecting world! and gave us, nay ENCOURAGED us, to vent our TRUE OPINIONS OF PEOPLE!

"Normal" my ass. I've never seen such an oddball collection of religious and/or conspiracy freaks.
And momma's boys who buy their wives and whine interminably about their sainted mommy. And have deluded themselves into believing they are tough or interesting or intelligent.
that would also be granny...we endured interminable posts about how proud granny was ofhim. i suppose because despite being retarded, he managed to get a gook in the mail.

granny finally had the good sense to die.

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:

No shit! Not to mention the koolaid went rancid there a long time ago.[Image: whistle.gif]
jackboots Wrote:that would also be granny...we endured interminable posts about how proud granny was ofhim.
Was she senile???? ::iwon::
jackboots Wrote:that would also be granny...we endured interminable posts about how proud granny was ofhim. i suppose because despite being retarded, he managed to get a gook in the mail.

granny finally had the good sense to die.

I thought I was self obssessed until I starting reading that guys posts. He has nothing interesting to say about anything important, the only thing he talks about is himself and his fucking rentabride who I guarantee 100% has fucked other men behind his back.

I mean can you imagine living with that guy?, if I was his wife I would start the process of slowly poisoning him after spending 10 minutes in his company.

I've lost count of the number of times I have been tempted to break the rules at the"other place" and say, YOU FUCKING RETARD, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR MAIL ORDER "ME SO HORNY, LOVE YOU LONG TIME" BITCH !

I hope he lurks here as a guest so he can see this.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.