Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Black Mock Friday the 13th good morning, sweethearts
Even miserable bitches like you can find joy in such a day. ::hbeat:: 75 ::wave::
86 112
Premature Fridaythe13thalator.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Premature Fridaythe13thalator.
From what I understand, MF has more than one "premature" issue.
he's prematurely bald? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Why don't all you wenches hold hands and kiss my ass at the same time. I have a full head of hear, my dick is normal sized and I am excellent at prolonging things to a respectable length of time. So talk to the finger in the avatar, you flabby-ass bastards!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Why don't all you wenches hold hands and kiss my ass at the same time. I have a full head of hear, my dick is normal sized and I am excellent at prolonging things to a respectable length of time. So talk to the finger in the avatar, you flabby-ass bastards!
30 seconds does not a respectable length of time make. ::aww::
You do know why Jeff Dunham is called "Hurricane", don't you? I think I will startcalling you that, too. ::dlaugh::

He also drives a Prius. The gayest car made.
jackboots Wrote:he's prematurely bald? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

The more hair one loses, the more head he gets.

Middle Finger Wrote:I have a full head of hear
::lmao::::bigg::

I have a full head of "hear" too!

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Also to celebrate Friday the 13th here is a artists impression of my favourite real life serial killer the Zodiac killer.

He was never caught and may be still at large. There are a few people here I wouldn't mind him paying a personal visit too!

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.