Midnight

train

to

Georgia

..................woo-woo..........

Oh no you didn't!::lmao::
What.......I love that song.......::dunno::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Quote:Never said that. All I said was I ride. I did not elaborate on it.

[user=37]SATAN[/user] wrote:
Quote:You don't have to edumacate me on bikers I ride too.
This post would conflict with the one at the top. Riding a motorcycle does not automatically mean you know any Bikers, either.
Sinister Wrote:

This post would conflict with the one at the top. Riding a motorcycle does not automatically mean you know any Bikers, either.
Does not mean I don't know any either.:kiss::
SATAN Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Look; if you want to dissect and haggle about what makes a Biker or who knows what Bikers or MC's we can take it to another thread or PM. Your vagueness and avoidance is slightly annoying. And not many that come along pretending to want to learn about Bikers or the Life actually get it. None of them truly get it unless they live it.

Sinister Wrote:
SATAN Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Look; if you want to dissect and haggle about what makes a Biker or who knows what Bikers or MC's we can take it to another thread or PM. Your vagueness and avoidance is slightly annoying. And not many that come along pretending to want to learn about Bikers or the Life actually get it. None of them truly get it unless they live it.
Not my intentions at all.
More hedging. What is your intention then? Just to be annoying?

Sinister Wrote:More hedging. What is your intention then? Just to be annoying?

I started this thread to discuss this:

[Image: kkk.gif]

::bigg::
SATAN Wrote:

And we hijacked the shit out of it to talk Bikers! ::lmao:: I brought it up, to make a point, but you continued with your comments. Is the Biker topic one you want to pursue?

Sinister Wrote:
SATAN Wrote:

And we hijacked the shit out of it to talk Bikers! ::lmao:: I brought it up, to make a point, but you continued with your comments. Is the Biker topic one you want to pursue?

At this point I don't give a fuck what we discuss anymore. [Image: blushing.gif]
SATAN Wrote:At this point I don't give a fuck what we discuss anymore. [Image: blushing.gif]
Do you have this aversion to giving a straight answer to any question? A simple "yes" or "no" would have sufficed.
Sinister Wrote:
SATAN Wrote:At this point I don't give a fuck what we discuss anymore. [Image: blushing.gif]
Do you have this aversion to giving a straight answer to any question? A simple "yes" or "no" would have sufficed.

What fun would that be?::dunno::