Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIT
there is a big difference between being a twit and arbitrarily just being an asshole. any dipshit can can be a dumb fuck. It gets old and stupid. i have hopes for this site, but i am bored witless with the dumb ass twits around here. BORRRRRING!
SATAN Wrote:there is a big difference between being a twit and arbitrarily just being an asshole. any dipshit can can be a dumb fuck. It gets old and stupid. i have hopes for this site, but i am bored witless with the dumb ass twits around here. BORRRRRING!
::bigg:: Pretty funny.

86 112
SATAN Wrote:there is a big difference between being a twit and arbitrarily just being an asshole. any dipshit can can be a dumb fuck. It gets old and stupid. i have hopes for this site, but i am bored witless with the dumb ass twits around here. BORRRRRING!

And you can make it all go away with one little click of the mouse.

Did Satan get his feelings hurt? Seems like being Satan you'd be able to find something else to do....some havoc to wreak, some sinner to tempt......
Sinister Wrote:

Did Satan get his feelings hurt? Seems like being Satan you'd be able to find something else to do....some havoc to wreak, some sinner to tempt......

Ever hear of humor/sarcasm, bitch?::stir::
SATAN Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Ever hear of humor/sarcasm, bitch?::stir::

I recognize both quite easily, thank you. I just don't happen to seeeither in this thread.

And another clue for the rest; bitch is one of many tags I wear with pride. No one here would understand that, though.
Sinister Wrote:And another clue for the rest; bitch is one of many tags I wear with pride. No one here would understand that, though.

On the contrary I realize it takes a special women to have that honor bestowed upon her. ::bigg::
Bitch is one thing. Satan's bitch is another.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Bitch is one thing. Satan's bitch is another.

This is true, so very fucking true. ::sly::
Middle Finger Wrote:Bitch is one thing. Satan's bitch is another.
And Bullet's bitch is someone no one should fuck with. Not even Satan. Lucifer himself gave it a shot once. He put half of Hell out of commissionpissing down his own leg. ::sly::
Cut cut CUT! Your doing the scene wrong.78

Lemme show you.

SATAN: I am your master!

Sinister: Fuck You and the4whorses you came in on!

SATAN: They are my careyers of your future.

Sinister: You spelled carriers wrong fuck-stick!

SATAN:I will spell it any way I want minion!

Sinister: Not in those shoes!

Now dim the lights and continue.33[Image: 5_8_6.gif]

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Heh ...
86 112
Maggot forgot his meds today. It is unfortunate that they don't have drugs to create a sense of humor in a person. Or increase their IQ. Or give them a personality.
You're so hard on Maggot. Such a bitch, I swear ...
86 112
Sinister Wrote:Maggot forgot his meds today. It is unfortunate that they don't have drugs to create a sense of humor in a person. Or increase their IQ. Or give them a personality.
Keep searching you will find the puurfect pill.
I keep reading Maggot as Margot. It's very distracting, like we've got Lois Lane in our midst.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I keep reading Maggot as Margot. It's very distracting, like we've got Lois Lane in our midst.
Didn't she fall off the deep end a while ago and was found in the bushes searching for truffle's with her ass cheeks?