Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIT
there is a big difference between wit and the arbitrary use of common foul language. any dipshit can post 'bad' words. it gets old and stupid. i have hopes for this site, but i am bored witless with the F word. BORRRRRING!

i know 2 people here...Sinister is highly intelligent and MF is also quite brilliant. they don't have to resort to obscenity to make a point, and neither do i. slamming is fun, i wish certain people from 24 would come over here so i can take a shot. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

but i have been a cop for many years and street language gets nowhere with me. i can use it with the best of the scumwads. but it's really not me. i only use it when i deal with people who don't understand anything else.

so if you're a fuckwad who can only express yourself with foul language, my opinion is that you have no real command of the language.

jackboots Wrote:there is a big difference between wit and the arbitarary use of common foul language. any dipshit can post 'bad' words. it gets old and stupid. i have hopes for this site, but i am bored witless with the F word. BORRRRRING!

i know 2 people here...Sinister is highly intelligent and MF is also quite brilliant. they don't have to resort to obscenity to make a point, and neither do i. slamming is fun, i wish certain people from 24 would come over here so i can take a shot. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

but i have been a cop for many years and street language gets nowhere with me. i can use it with the best of the scumwads. but it's really not me. i only use it when i deal with people who don't understand anything else.

so if you're a fuckwad who can only express yourself with foul language, my opinion is that you have no real command of the language.
You forgot to include me. ::angrier::
poopy pants is one of the smartest and wittiest people i have ever known online! i love her.

That's much better. 12
jackboots Wrote:there is a big difference between wit and the arbitarary use of common foul language. any dipshit can post 'bad' words. it gets old and stupid. i have hopes for this site, but i am bored witless with the F word. BORRRRRING!

That's why we need you.
86 112
i love you both. Smiley_emoticons_wink

[user=35]LittleMissPoopyPants[/user] has a sense of humor that generally cracks me up.

Some of the others here are pretty fuckin funny, too.
86 112
Someone I know and respect says; the frequent use of foul language shows a lack of imagination anda limitedvocabulary.

Gotta give that idea a ::thumbs::
This is a shameless bump because I like this thread. ::tongue::
If I ever see any of you Fucks walking down the road I will find the biggest puddle and soak you down to the very Fucking core of your being. I will then laugh for 2 hours, and may even giggle 3 days later thinking about it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Oooooh, I'm scared!
jackboots Wrote:there is a big difference between wit and the arbitrary use of common foul language. any dipshit can post 'bad' words. it gets old and stupid. i have hopes for this site, but i am bored witless with the F word. BORRRRRING!

Fuckin - A !!!

::laugh::

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Oooooh, I'm scared!
I hope your wearing your prom dress.
Maggot Wrote:

I know you are but what am I?

See how good I am at this? You don't wanna mess with me.
Maggot Wrote:If I ever see any of you Fucks walking down the road I will find the biggest puddle and soak you down to the very Fucking core of your being. I will then laugh for 2 hours, and may even giggle 3 days later thinking about it.

Meaningless, pointless, and a threat that is not able to be backed up. I was starting to appreciate you, Maggot. You tossed that right down the shitter with this stupid post. You're a real "tough guy" from behind your monitor, but let me give you a piece of advice; there is no such thing as anonimity on the internet.

You're writing checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash.
OOps I think I stepped in a Love puddle..It was getting to kissy/ass slappy for me.

Carry on, carry on.................
Maggot Wrote:It was getting to kissy/ass slappy for me.
Then exit the thread and shut the fuck up. A good point was being made and you proved to be an example of the type of moron JackBoots was talking about.

Maggot Wrote:OOps I think I stepped in a Love puddle..
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin You're misunderstood, Maggot ...
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:

I know you are but what am I?

See how good I am at this? You don't wanna mess with me.
:;box::50 paces then turn, if I'm gone wait for me.::laugh::
Middle Finger Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:OOps I think I stepped in a Love puddle..
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin You're misunderstood, Maggot ...
Tell me about it they kicked me right the Fuck outta the gene pool at the Y.W.C.A.