Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIT
jackboots Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:there's a reason his forum banner features capsules... you can always tell when he didn't take his antipsychotic meds.
Princess, Taint and Robortion all need to get their ignorant asses in here.
don't forget the walrus. and i'm not talking Beatles! ::bigg::

I have lost the will to live reading some of her posts at the "other place".

I hope she comes in here so I can tear her a new one.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
did you see the pointless lame stupid thread she did today?

she's on there 18 hours a day. so clearly her husband won't fuck her.

What a bunch of hateful bastards in here ...
86 112
jackboots Wrote:did you see the pointless lame stupid thread she did today?

she's on there 18 hours a day. so clearly her husband won't fuck her.
Can't spell, bitches about everything, and whines about her slob of a husband. I'd ask her again why she stays with that fucker, but she'll never get it. Being with a piece of shit who thinks you're his maid is better than being alone, I guess. For her, anyway.
Middle Finger Wrote:What a bunch of hateful bastards in here ...
You say hateful, I say she's stupid and pathetic and helpless. Whose fault is it that she gets treated the way she does?
I had this crazy idea that people should be nice to other people if possible. Also, it's YOUR fault if you treat someone badly. By the way, good morning and I hate you, bitch. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:What a bunch of hateful bastards in here ...
I ain't player hating, I just wish she wasn't so annoying.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:I had this crazy idea that people should be nice to other people if possible. Also, it's YOUR fault if you treat someone badly. By the way, good morning and I hate you, bitch. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Nice? That's twice I've heard that word here. What the FUCK does it mean????

You make my point for me. If she is treated badly - which she obviously is for as much as she whines about her husband - it is her own fucking fault for staying and enabling him.

BTW, I think the tag line of thissite should be "Where the truth hurts".
Middle Finger Wrote:I had this crazy idea that people should be nice to other people if possible. Also, it's YOUR fault if you treat someone badly. By the way, good morning and I hate you, bitch. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Personal attacks and name calling required.

Remember ?

Would you deny us indulging in the whole reason for the existence of this place ?

She is perfectly welcome to enter the snakepit and defend herself.

I thought the purpose of you guys being here was to work on being nice and developing manners?

[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
BTW, I think the tag line of thissite should be "Where the truth hurts".
Noted for consideration. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Remember ?

Would you deny us indulging in the whole reason for the existence of this place ?

I was just pretending, to see what it felt like to be an overly soft sissy ass.

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Remember ?

I was just pretending, to see what it felt like to be an overly soft sissy ass.

I bet you enjoyed it didn't you?

::showass::::bigg::

Yeah, well, shit in one hand and wish for us to be nice in the other and see which one fills up quicker.

You have to admit, MF, that with this place open, those of us who are rude crude and socially unacceptable are behaving much better at 24. Yes?
Sinister Wrote:Yeah, well, shit in one hand and wish for us to be nice in the other and see which one fills up quicker.

You have to admit, MF, that with this place open, those of us who are rude crude and socially unacceptable are behaving much better at 24. Yes?
Yep, I know what you mean.
86 112
MF knew damn well what a vicious group we were when he started this and enabled us. he just wanted someone else to do his dirty workso he can pretend to be nice. HA!! we're wise to you! ::bravo::tony soprano wannabe. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I bet you enjoyed it didn't you?

::showass::::bigg::
It reminded me of my pillow.12 My wife has like 9 pillows on our bed. She has me into these "body pillows" which are as long as you, so that you can wrap one leg over and keep it between your legs as you lay on your side. I used to laugh at those ridiculous things, but now I am addicted like some girlie pillow bitch.

86 112
jackboots Wrote:MF knew damn well what a vicious group we were when he started this and enabled us. he just wanted someone else to do his dirty workso he can pretend to be nice. HA!! we're wise to you! ::bravo::tony soprano wannabe. Smiley_emoticons_razz
Come on, you know I'm nice ... unless I get pissed of course.

I miss that Sopranos show by the way.
86 112
Frankis a genius in creating what is effectively a ghetto/think tank for his more "spicy" members from the "other place".

Here I can embrace my hatred so if I post in the "other place" I am as calm as a Hindu cow.

Quote:I miss that Sopranos show by the way.
I still get it on A&E. Not that I watch it, but it is there.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Frankis a genius in creating what is effectively a ghetto/think tank for his more "spicy" members from the "other place".

Here I can embrace my hatred so if I post in the "other place" I am as calm as a Hindu cow.
Heh. ::bigg:: Ghetto think tank - lol
86 112