Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walmart is the MOST fucking All-American store in the country.
Their practices MOST match the fucked up American ideals of the 21st century.

They fuck over their employees, thus fulfilling the wetdreams of Reagan.

The store is AMUSING. Where else can one see so many fucked up cretins, okies, and cheapskates all in one place at no charge?

Their shit is not made to last, thus fulfilling yet ANOTHER American credo of planned obsolescence.

They've conned their dipshit customers into thinking that they are SAVING money and the turds buy it without a second thought as to why the mill closed down and their fucking house is worthless now. To save 25c a Walmart customer will sell his soul.

(actually that's too much credit.....they have no souls)

And these same custocreeps will be the first whiny motherfuckers to bitch that their stuff breaks, they get dumb service, and their kids can't find a job.

Walmart is the cosmic economic joke of the century. Thanks to the stupid shits who support them. Cut wages and give em discounts. The mantra of the cocksucker elite.

And by now you're all probably wondering how such a marvelous bon vivant as myself would KNOW this shit so I'll tell you.

They have ONE product that no one else has. And if anyone else had it, I would gladly spend more for it there than give one fucking dime to the company that has set the example being followed by other companies who are cutting YOUR throats to featherbed THEIR nests.

This is what cuckoo birds do.

I rest my fucking case.

Go buy from Walmart. Help a commie gook kill some more US jobs.

I never knew they sold dildos.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Tommy Tourette Wrote:Go buy from Walmart. Help a commie gook kill some more US jobs.

::lmao::::rotfl::::laugh::::LOL::

Congratulations.

You have won the most unintentionally hilarious post in the historyof the internet award.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Changing my pharmacy orders from Rite Aid to Wal-Mart saves me enough money each month to pay my cable/internet bill. I don't give an aeronautical intercourse what you think of it. I prefer to save money where I can.
Sinister Wrote:Changing my pharmacy orders from Rite Aid to Wal-Mart saves me enough money each month to pay my cable/internet bill. I don't give an aeronautical intercourse what you think of it. I prefer to save money where I can.
Well, it's sure a fuck of a lot easier than figuring a way to make more or invest with intelligence; that's for sure.
Tommy Tourette Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Changing my pharmacy orders from Rite Aid to Wal-Mart saves me enough money each month to pay my cable/internet bill. I don't give an aeronautical intercourse what you think of it. I prefer to save money where I can.
Well, it's sure a fuck of a lot easier than figuring a way to make more or invest with intelligence; that's for sure.
Financial advice from a fuckwit with a self-proclaimed mental deficiency. Yeah, I can see that happening. If your intent is to try to convince me not to shop at Wal-Mart, go fuck yourself and quit wasting your own time.
Sinister Wrote:
Tommy Tourette Wrote:
Financial advice from a fuckwit with a self-proclaimed mental deficiency. Yeah, I can see that happening. If your intent is to try to convince me not to shop at Wal-Mart, go fuck yourself and quit wasting your own time.

fuckwit with two commas, kiddo.

I think you got more to learn than to teach.

::bigg::
"a marvelous bon vivant such as myself"
I laughed pretty damn hard at that...
I think you should spend more time buying penile enhancements, than posting shitty threads riddled with spelling/grammatical errors.
You worthless faggot.