Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Son of a bitch....
MF, do you know how fucking many times I have logged out of 24 thinking I was hitting the "recent posts" button since the two buttonsare opposite each other on the 2 forums? That shit fucking SUCKS. ::gunner::::karate:::;box::
Sinister Wrote:MF, do you know how fucking many times I have logged out of 24 thinking I was hitting the "recent posts" button since the two buttonsare opposite each other on the 2 forums? That shit fucking SUCKS. ::gunner::::karate:::;box::

Do you have any proof that you were trying to log out or that you have two buttons?

noholes86ed Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:MF, do you know how fucking many times I have logged out of 24 thinking I was hitting the "recent posts" button since the two buttonsare opposite each other on the 2 forums? That shit fucking SUCKS. ::gunner::::karate:::;box::

Do you have any proof that you were trying to log out or that you have two buttons?
I have the proof that you have the IQ of asparagus. It is all over this forum in the 108 stupid, inane, pointless posts you have made.
Do you realise how many dumbfucks do not know the dif between 14" and 16" I will fucking tell you!.................3 dumb son-of-a-bitches!!!!!! Every single cocksucking flamming idiot from management down to the landscaping one-armmed fuck who was to fucking stupid to never put his fingers where he would'nt stick his dick is a complete fool!...........I should just shove-em off a fucking cliff to save everyone else the misery of their company.........and stupid-ness (is that even a fuckin word?) I don't care. What a Fucking monday!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
never mind logging out/recent posts! i have caught myself about to reply to something in 24 as though i were here! ::doh::

::ban::banned in a NY second. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Maggot Wrote:I should just shove-em off a fucking cliff to save everyone else the misery of their company
I'm liking Maggot more and more with each post he makes. ::thumbs::

Quote:never mind logging out/recent posts! i have caught myself about to reply to something in 24 as though i were here! ::doh::

Fuckin-a!!! That fucker admin over there has edited a couple of my posts because of this fucking place!!! Asshole.....

Sinister Wrote:

I have the proof that you have the IQ of asparagus. It is all over this forum in the 108 stupid, inane, pointless posts you have made.

Poor little thing.

You're trying so hard to be the source of ignition but fumble your way into becoming a puff of exhaust fumes.

Translated to gringo: You fucking dumb assbitch! Don't let your alligator mouth overload your tadpole ass.
noholes86ed Wrote:Translated to gringo: You fucking dumb assbitch! Don't let your alligator mouth overload your tadpole ass.
Are you a fucking beaner spic wetback? This too would explain a lot.
::nuts::
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
You're the reasonthe palefacehas so manyabortions.
[user=33]Maggot[/user] wrote:
Quote:Do you realise how many dumbfucks................. Every single cocksucking flamming...

How about you go and buy a fucking dictionary you worthless piece of shit.
Its flaming.
One "m".
Fuck.
jackboots Wrote:never mind logging out/recent posts! i have caught myself about to reply to something in 24 as though i were here! ::doh::

::lmao::::LOL::::thumbs::Smiley_emoticons_biggrinSmiley_emoticons_razz
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
noholes86ed Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
You're the reasonthe palefacehas so manyabortions.

Wrong again, dipshit. Cherokee and Blackfoot here.

::haha:: [user=21]noholes86ed[/user]
Sinister Wrote:

Yeah, right! ::lmao::
noholes86ed Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Yeah, right! ::lmao::
Yes, well, one thing I don't do is claim to be something I am not. Mentally challenged folks like yourself wouldn't understand that. Those who matter know my heritage, and since you don't matter, I care about your opinion about as much as I care about the speck of lint on my sweater. That speck hasa higher IQthan you do, too.
Sinister Wrote:
Yes, well, one thing I don't do is claim to be something I am not. Mentally challenged folks like yourself wouldn't understand that. Those who matter know my heritage, and since you don't matter, I care about your opinion about as much as I care about the speck of lint on my sweater. That speck hasa higher IQthan you do, too.
Every dark haired bitch in the states CLAIMS to be an Indian.

An active member of the tribe are you?

noholes86ed Wrote:Every dark haired bitch in the states CLAIMS to be an Indian.

I don't give a fuck what every dark-haired bitch claims. And what I do inmy personal life is none of your fucking business. That culture is another you could never understand. Among many, many other things.

I agree, there are many things that noholes couldn't ever understand. I mean, it's just true. That's a fact, isn't it?
86 112
noholes86ed Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Every dark haired bitch in the states CLAIMS to be an Indian.

Could be worse.

Could be like you.

When white met bread.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:I agree, there are many things that noholes couldn't ever understand. I mean, it's just true. That's a fact, isn't it?

That's the truth and a fact!

I'm hurt21

I've tried so hard to become part of the nanointellectuals and I've failed so miserably.21

Maybe a lobotomy and a job in a veterinarians office can teach me how to behave like a cur.