Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good morning, sweethearts
Well, the truth is, I have laughed about 100 times since this site started a few days and get cracked up pretty regularly here. So, for that, you all deserve a big good morning from ME.

::bravo::
86 112
Whatthefuckever.
WTF? Mod-trash fucking with my good morning thread!?
86 112
it's only fair MF....we have laughed at you for a few years! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Middle Finger Wrote:Well, the truth is, I have laughed about 100 times since this site started a few days and get cracked up pretty regularly here. So, for that, you all deserve a big good morning from ME.

...Good mornin' baby...You really should not have shown others that you have a heart...This place is full of the dregs of society...You're gonna need protection now...Or maybe not, you are a sadist at heart, after all...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Well, the truth is, I have laughed about 100 times since this site started a few days and get cracked up pretty regularly here. So, for that, you all deserve a big good morning from ME.

...Good mornin' baby...You really should not have shown others that you have a heart...This place is full of the dregs of society...You're gonna need protection now...Or maybe not, you are a sadist at heart, after all...
Keeps them on their toes, and besides, I don't mind if they know I do laugh. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
86 112
There IS a lot of funny shit on here.

Many thanks for the feint praise oh great one.
::bow::
::rollseyes::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Thanks, sweetheart. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112