Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madame LaFarge
I see in your sig line that you think hell is afraid you'll take over. I have already done that, so you can take your notion and blow it out your ass. You come on down....I'll show you how "afraid" of you I am.

Then I've got to deal with Southern Shaker and his delusion that my slave, (Satan) was his student.

Don't you people know who it is that runs hell???? Sheesh.......
Sinister Wrote:I see in your sig line that you think hell is afraid you'll take over. I have already done that, so you can take your notion and blow it out your ass. You come on down....I'll show you how "afraid" of you I am.

Then I've got to deal with Southern Shaker and his delusion that my slave, (Satan) was his student.

Don't you people know who it is that runs hell???? Sheesh.......

I didn't grow up believing in Satan or Hell.

Hell to me is taking a healthy dump and finding the paper holder empty.
Where the hell is Madame LaFart?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Where the hell is Madame LaFart?

You looooooooove her.....

You want to kiiiiiiiiiiiss her......

You want to daaaaaaaate her.......

QUICK!! Name the movie!!! :cool:
*Miss Congeniality ...
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - animated really well!
86 112
STFU Wrote:*Miss Congeniality ...

DINGDINGDINGDING!!!!!!

Folks, we have a winner!!!

Johnny, what do we have for him?

Tony, we have a post with 4 "dings" in it; congratulations!!!!!
Middle Finger Wrote:Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - animated really well!
h[Image: fail.jpg]
Wow, no grace period on editing without notation, that's hot ...
That photo makes me wince.
STFU Wrote:Wow, no grace period on editing without notation, that's hot ...
There is a one hour window for editing posts. If you can't get your post right within a fucking hour please go to the doctor or something.

One reason for the time limit is to limit idiots going back and changing the nature of content of posts and threads.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
STFU Wrote:Wow, no grace period on editing without notation, that's hot ...
There is a one hour window for editing posts. Blah, Blah, Blah ...

Editing without notation, can you fucking read and comprehend or do you just see words...

*Going back to edit in the first 1 to 2 minutes ususally allows for no edit notation, see below

**Nothing added !

Maybe you didn't understand. Your dumbass little notations don't help the problem. You can edit your whole post, changing content, position, links, everything, and then put a little notation that all you did was fix a single word due to spelling. No one trusts you that much, so shut the fuck up and get over it.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Maybe you didn't understand. Your dumbass little notations don't help the problem. You can edit your whole post, changing content, position, links, everything, and then put a little notation that all you did was fix a single word due to spelling. No one trusts you that much, so shut the fuck up and get over it.
You missed the whole point but, I'm not surprised ...
I guess you're just not going to get that little notations don't protect the integrity of a post or topic long-term.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I guess you're just not going to get that little notations don't protect the integrity of a post or topic long-term.

Hey Short Bus, I'm not talking about any notations thatI might add on my own, I'm talking about the Editorial Notation that is left automatically when you edit, again, see below ...

*Check the times, they're the same - Post time and Edit time, no grace period, it's not rocket science
Yes, I am familiar with what you are talking about. I read this thread again and I now see that you are simply crying about not being able to edit your post without the editing indication. I was giving you too much credit. I didn't think you were THAT much of a crybaby. Try actually reading your post first or previewing it to avoid the "problematic for crybabies only" edit indication.
86 112
Making a comment based onan observation isnow labeled ascrying, that's hot...
Well, when you said ...

Quote:Wow, no grace period on editing without notation, that's hot ...

... it made me think that you were bothered that you weren't getting some golden opportunity to edit your posts without others knowing you did. Like I indicated earlier, I truly didn't think you were that much of a pansy ass baby. Now I know better. You won.
86 112
Wow, I think this thread holds the record for the quickest threadjack.

As for where I was...why, I was giving this all the attention that it deserved. And now I'll go back to doing that.