Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleeding hearts....
You're right, SS, I wasn't including accuracy in my judgement. But that's an unrealistic standard for these dolts. Noholes was showing improvement and I thought, similar to the way you reinforce good behavior with dogs, I'd dish out some credit.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:You're right, SS, I wasn't including accuracy in my judgement. But that's an unrealistic standard for these dolts. Noholes was showing improvement and I thought, similar to the way you reinforce good behavior with dogs, I'd dish out some credit.

While you're reinforcing my good behavior keep in mind I'm an alpha and require a good USDAraw cut of meat.

I tend to get grouchy when fed a diet of 21cherries.

*woof*
Well no wonder this noholes is so fucking stupid. He lives in the land of faggots and communism. He's been brain-washed into thinking he is smart, or even witty. He hasn't figured out yet that his existence means precisely NOTHING.
Sinister Wrote:Well no wonder this noholes is so fucking stupid. He lives in the land of faggots and communism. He's been brain-washed into thinking he is smart, or even witty. He hasn't figured out yet that his existence means precisely NOTHING.
Hi sweetheart. :kiss::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Well no wonder this noholes is so fucking stupid. He lives in the land of faggots and communism. He's been brain-washed into thinking he is smart, or even witty. He hasn't figured out yet that his existence means precisely NOTHING.
Hi, my warm and fuzzy snuggle-bunny!!! ::wave::::hbeat::
::lmao:: I was waiting for a dragon-like death blow! 64
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:::lmao:: I was waiting for a dragon-like death blow! 64
I can't be predictable now, can I?? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Maybe I should pack some rice between my legs, hook up with a convict that hangs around grade schools sniffing bicycle seats and snivel because I used to be.

No wonder you're on a leash and not allowed to go anywhere.::banana::

Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Hi, my warm and fuzzy snuggle-bunny!!! ::wave::::hbeat::
...Where is Sinister and what the hell have you done with her ?...She'll rip you a new one for making her sound kind & loving...You must have a death wish...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]