Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This isn't up for debate
Listen, retards. I'm going to go through this one time, and one time only. If you have to come back to this thread for reference, here it is, so you can fucking learn something. If you fuck up once this thread is up, I will haunt you and fuck with you and point out to everyone here what a fucking idiot you are because you don't know how to use proper English.

The word "your" is possessive. As in "your thread" or "your post".

The word "you're" is a contraction. If you need to look up "contraction" get the fuck out now, because you are too stupid to exist. "You're" means "you are" as in, "you are an asshole" and the two versions shown here are NOT interchangeable.

There are 3 versions of "there". They are....

"There", as in "over there".
"They're" which is another contraction, meaning "they are".
"Their" which is, again, possessive. "It is their choice to make an ass of themselves".

Next comes "to". Spelled this way, it is pretty simple. "There is no point to your blabbering".
The word "too" can mean overly or very. "You are too stupid to live".
The word "too" can mean also. "You are stupid, too."
The word "two" is a number. It comes between 1 and 3.

The phrase "a lot" has a space between the two words. "Alot" is not a word.

I will add to this thread as I see more of you brainless fucks screwing up the language. Feel free to add your own, if they are accurate. If they are not, I will fuck with you even more viciously here.

These things are not debatable. They are the rules of English. Learn them, or fuck off.

Ah yes. Two more have come to mind.

Used to. It is useD to, not use to. I have seen that one more times than I can count. "I used to like people, now I hate everyone".

And could have or should have. It is NOT could "of". When speaking, many people say, "I could've" which can confuse those with single-digit IQ's but it is could HAVE.

I shouldn't be surprised at the lack of intelligence here, or anywhere, for that matter. But all of these errors will be cause for attack, since I am teaching you how to write correctly. If you don't learn, that is your own fucking fault.
Sinister, I could kiss you for pointing out the terrible state of grammer that exists on the internet. It just fries my ass when supposedly intelligent people won't take the time to at least try to spell correctlyand used good grammer. I'm guilty of it some of the timebut at least I try.::bang::

(never mind, I discovered you're a female. Unless you're
into that sort of shit, My old man would dig it ) ::banana::
I don't wantyou to expect this niceness to continue after this post. I'm really a nasty bitch.

Quote:try to spell correctly and used good grammer.
Nice tits in the avatar, but you need to work on your dialogue
It is grammar not grammer. Sheesh!!!!!!!
Overlord Wrote:It is grammar not grammer. Sheesh!!!!!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! Fuckin' idiots.....
I tend to fuck up "effect" and "affect", but I'm in a 12-step program... I'm on step 1.
Golly, their ya go! Just no tell'n what them they're idiots are not up to snuff on. I'm sure you're post got there fuckingattentshun. ::banana::
noholes86ed Wrote:Golly, their ya go! Just no tell'n what them they're idiots are not up to snuff on. I'm sure you're post got there fuckingattentshun.
Admittedly, I chuckled at that ...