Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning all you bitches, moaners and whores.
Get the FUCK out of 32.
Fuck, I have to wake up to YOU? Well, I'm up now. Have to go out with the family. Be back. Try not to be a gay cornball while I'm gone.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Fuck, I have to wake up to YOU? Well, I'm up now. Have to go out with the family. Be back. Try not to be a gay cornball while I'm gone.
Sure, I'll save some for you.
...Wake up...Wake up...Wake up...Get your lazy asses outta bed...Carpe Diem...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Morning, bitches.
86 112
Wow, a daily "Roll Call" thread, that's original ...
Overlord is a bit of a gay cornball, what can I say ...
86 112
...Is it any wonder that this is my fav time of day...Peace & quiet...No bitchin' from anyone...Got the place to myself...And given the fact that its freakin' 79 degrees in the middle of the night I'm going for a skinny dip...
Duchess Wrote:...Is it any wonder that this is my fav time of day...Peace & quiet...No bitchin' from anyone...Got the place to myself...And given the fact that its freakin' 79 degrees in the middle of the night I'm going for a skinny dip...
You are never alone here. :Diablo:
Duchess Wrote:...Is it any wonder that this is my fav time of day...Peace & quiet...No bitchin' from anyone...Got the place to myself...And given the fact that its freakin' 79 degrees in the middle of the night I'm going for a skinny dip...
Nice ... I know what you mean ...
86 112
Good morning fuckholes.

Another 24 hour bout of hatred, world weariness and crushing nihilism to go.

Yippee.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Fun isn't it?
...Immensely
...Laziest group of people I've ever encountered...Get the fuck up...Make yourselves usefull...Start the goddamned day with a smile...
GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaah, it's nice to get out of that newbie cage and stretch a little. It was getting a little cramped in there.
Smells like shit in there.

I edited that out, LMPP. Nothing really disgusting - that's in the rules. If you have a problem with that, see my avatar for details.
86 112
Huh. You've got a lower gross out level than I do.