Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the fuck are you from anyway ?
Could be interesting, guess we'll see ...

I'm in the Southern part of Delaware, Sussex County. Originally from Philadelphia, moved to this area in 1992 ...
Mine shows under my avatar. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I grew up in New York. One of the many reasons I will always be cooler than you.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Mine shows under my avatar. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I grew up in New York. One of the many reasons I will always be cooler than you.
And my location shows under mine as well..which makes me hotter than both of you.
Choad Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Mine shows under my avatar. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I grew up in New York. One of the many reasons I will always be cooler than you.
And my location shows under mine as well..which makes me hotter than both of you.
You better watch out for those frigign hurricanes this year. I'd be afraid to live in FL! I couldn't live there anyway. The heat and humidity is sickening. When I was there last I couldn't even stand to go outside.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Choad Wrote:
You better watch out for those frigign hurricanes this year. I'd be afraid to live in FL! I couldn't live there anyway. The heat and humidity is sickening. When I was there last I couldn't even stand to go outside.
Yeah they said that last year.I have a safe place inland to go need be.
Actually you get used to the heat...now I am cold if its below 60
Good thing for me :Diablo:
People who ask for details and affiliations in my world find themselves in one of two places; the hospital, or the morgue. Why the fuck would I tell you where the hell I am?Which one areyou; a fucking cop, or a snitch?
STFU Wrote:Could be interesting, guess we'll see ...

I'm in the Southern part of Delaware, Sussex County. Originally from Philadelphia, moved to this area in 1992 ...
You writing a fucking book, or are you just thinking out loud while at the doughnut shop?
I smell bacon...
Southern Shaker Wrote:I smell bacon...

I knew something stunk around here. Fuckin' pigs.....

[Image: moldavia-pig-slaughter-42-500.jpg]
Since you'd probably never figure it out... I'm in Kent.
...From someplace far, far away...Where the land is carved from glaciers and it stays cold for 8-9 months out of the year...Where hockey is a way of life and one learns to skate as soon as one learns to walk...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Mine states where I'm from.

I'm not cool, I just don't give a fuck.
If you don't want to actually participate in a discussion about where you're from, where you're at, et al, then just keep your fucking thoughts on the matter to yourself. Too simple right, even for this bunch, I know ...

*Mine shows under my avatar ...

**Mine too ...

***Blah, Blah, Blah ...
I came out of a pussy head first !

some of these other fucksticks were dropped in the shitter and survived !
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

IMaDick Wrote:I came out of a pussy head first !

Maybe next time you can do us all a favor and breech, thanks ...

*A little cord wrap would be appreciated as well
STFU Wrote:
IMaDick Wrote:I came out of a pussy head first !

Maybe next time you can do us all a favor and breech, thanks ...

*A little cord wrap would be appreciated as well
Why the fuck would I do favors for any of you sub human cretins ?

your lack of balls is only out done by your lack of brains ! you pick on me when other postshave called you a pig and or a snitch ?

are you the king moron or just one of His dedicated asswipes ?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Sticks and stones, and all of that other nonsense ...
STFU Wrote:If you don't want to actually participate in a discussion about where you're from, where you're at, et al, then just keep your fucking thoughts on the matter to yourself. Too simple right, even for this bunch, I know ...

*Mine shows under my avatar ...

**Mine too ...

***Blah, Blah, Blah ...
Whiny little bastard aren't you ::tongue::
I hail from the cold grey wasteland of northern England.

I could be worse, I could live in Scotland, or Wales, or Ireland, or Liverpool, or London.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
See avatar that should give you a clue.