Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Shit! $4.26!
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:She said the kids are not allowed to say the word PIG anymore as it too offends Muslims. Cannot recite the old children's poem "The Three Little Pigs" or make any reference to pigs.
What a load of crap.

My daughter was taught the three little pigs in school, but don't let facts get in the way will you?

That story comes from the Daily Mail. The Daily Mail is a right wing broadsheet with its own agenda, newspapers with agendas are poor forms of information if you are looking for the truth.
Translation: I am in denial about the Muslim infestation and how my Country is changing policies to conform. Hail the Queen! Hail being defensless, unarmed sheep!

86 112
I told my gun-owning parents to switch over to the British-condoned Pitchfork & Cell Phone idea ... they didn't go for it. I even threw in some free royal karate classes. You know, because I am sure your Queen is not being protected by evil guns, and uses karate herself. Oh wait, I forgot, you are OK with politicians, movie stars, and Queens being protected with guns because you don't see the average American citizen as important or valuable as those people. Well guess what, fuck head, each of us is as important as anyone you know that uses an armed bodyguard. Our families and property and freedom is as important to us as whatever the fuck those bodyguard guns are protecting. So kiss my American ass, you sissy ass muslim-infested fuck!
86 112