Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The big unfinished playset in my backyard
Sinister Wrote:
IMaDick Wrote:Kind of a whiny bitch aren't you !

get one of your kids to read the instructions for you dumb ass uneducated ,incapable fucking people irritate me !
Prettytough talkfor a dumbfuck who can't spell hemorrhoid.

Oh man caught by the short fat and lonelywalking talking non fucking dictionary !

That was supposed to attract a certian I'm a mod fuckstick !

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Middle Finger Wrote:It keeps on raining like a bitch here and the big two story playset thing I am putting together is taking me forever due to the stop and go and wait. You have to see the case of hardware that comes with it. Bags and bags of bolts and screws and washers. A ton of wood pieces. 100+ step instructions. It never fucking ends!! ::angrier::
MF is hopeless. he has a 17-foot blow-up turkey he puts in his yard for thanksgiving. only he spends 563 hours trying to blow it up and last year couldn't even find the damn thing. how do you lose a 17-foot turkey??

this is unlike his blow-up doll.

jackboots Wrote:MF is hopeless. he has a 17-foot blow-up turkey he puts in his yard for thanksgiving. only he spends 563 hours trying to blow it up and last year couldn't even find the damn thing. how do you lose a 17-foot turkey?
Got a permit for that bird ?
So anyway, back to my interesting playset ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:So anyway, back to my interesting playset ...
Thanks for the update Bob the Builder ...
In some situations, like this one, my avatar does all the talking.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:In some situations, like this one, my avatar does all the talking.
Yes, and notice the thumb in the avatar which would indicate that it's pointed away from me ...
STFU Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:In some situations, like this one, my avatar does all the talking.
Yes, and notice the thumb in the avatar which would indicate that it's pointed away from me ...
Excellent point, but that avatar offers my point of view (which is my favorite view). I merely indicate who it is aimed at. Then, the magic happens.
86 112
If I'm looking at it, which is what you suggested I do then it's from my point of view ...

*You just discovered that your avatar blows, deal with it
Good point, but please, from now on just know that I mean look at it as I see it, as a way to better understand my feelings on a particular matter.
86 112