Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The big unfinished playset in my backyard
It keeps on raining like a bitch here and the big two story playset thing I am putting together is taking me forever due to the stop and go and wait. You have to see the case of hardware that comes with it. Bags and bags of bolts and screws and washers. A ton of wood pieces. 100+ step instructions. It never fucking ends!! ::angrier::
86 112
I bet the directions are in Spanglish too aren't they? The bastards!!

[Image: splat.gif]
English, thankfully.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Bags and bags of bolts and screws and washers.

Yeah, if you're missing any washers we'll know why. Fucking pervert ...

I don't know where they went
STFU Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Bags and bags of bolts and screws and washers.

Yeah, if you're missing any washers we'll know why. Fucking pervert ...

I don't know where they went
That's some story you linked! What the fuck, was his dick in their center holes, I don't get it. NO ONE's penis is that small, even Overlord's.
86 112
Well, it didn't say what size the washers were but yes, he apparently inserted the shaft into the hole(s) and started stacking them up.

My guess would be that he got hard and the blood couldn't escape the shaft hence he was stuck ...
Boy there are some real morons out there.

86 112
Fucking eh ...
Middle Finger Wrote:Boy there are some real morons out there.
Thats pretty fucking pathetic....sure this wasnt posted on BME somewhere?
THE DESCRIPTION SAYS IT ALL~

Hardware ... Washers can be dangerous.

Well no fucking DUH especially if you have a penis the size of a hamster

Find a new hobby!!!::nuts::

And in here, too.
Madame_Lafarge Wrote:
And in here, too.
I agree, there are some real son of a bitch morons floating around. That reminds me. Where the hell is that big Overfairy?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Madame_Lafarge Wrote:
And in here, too.
I agree, there are some real son of a bitch morons floating around. That reminds me. Where the hell is that big Overfairy?
Middle Finger Wrote:It keeps on raining like a bitch here and the big two story playset thing I am putting together is taking me forever due to the stop and go and wait. You have to see the case of hardware that comes with it. Bags and bags of bolts and screws and washers. A ton of wood pieces. 100+ step instructions. It never fucking ends!! ::angrier::
If you're going to whine and bitch about having to put it together, why the fuck did you buy it?
Southern Shaker Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:It keeps on raining like a bitch here and the big two story playset thing I am putting together is taking me forever due to the stop and go and wait. You have to see the case of hardware that comes with it. Bags and bags of bolts and screws and washers. A ton of wood pieces. 100+ step instructions. It never fucking ends!!
If you're going to whine and bitch about having to put it together, why the fuck did you buy it?

Yeah Forrest, why the fuck did you buy it ...

*Stupid is as stupid does
I didn't realize it took 40 hours of finding the right parts and pieces just to do the fucking steps.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I didn't realize it took 40 hours of finding the right parts and pieces just to do the fucking steps.
Build it without the steps, they're kids, they'll figure out how to climb all over that fucking thing ...
STFU Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I didn't realize it took 40 hours of finding the right parts and pieces just to do the fucking steps.
Build it without the steps, they're kids, they'll figure out how to climb all over that fucking thing ...
::laugh:: That would save time ...
86 112
Kind of a whiny bitch aren't you !

get one of your kids to read the instructions for you dumb ass uneducated ,incapable fucking people irritate me !
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

IMaDick Wrote:Kind of a whiny bitch aren't you !

get one of your kids to read the instructions for you dumb ass uneducated ,incapable fucking people irritate me !
Prettytough talkfor a dumbfuck who can't spell hemorrhoid.
IMaDick Wrote:Kind of a whiny bitch aren't you !

Unlike most people, I give myself physical jobs to keep in shape since normal exercise bores the fuck out of me. I'm too cerebral and productive, so I don't expect your dumbed down ass to relate. For example, I work on remodeling my basement if a more pressing project (like this playset) doesn't exist.

I just came in to check on my sites since I just got done mixing and pouring the cement for the anchors, you pussy.
86 112