Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Presidential Election
I can't get myself to vote for any of the political whores in either of the two main parties, so I think I will be voting third party this time around.
86 112
I am going to vote for who I think has the least likely chance to win. That way I am assured they will probably win. ::blink::::irk::
What a brilliant way to vote. ::nuts::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:What a brilliant way to vote. ::nuts::
33 I knew you would see it my way.
Fuck em all. I'm writing in David Alan Coe.
Southern Shaker Wrote:Fuck em all. I'm writing in David Alan Coe.
Now him I'd vote for!!!!
I think Rodney Carrington would be a better chose. Titties and beer every morning for breakfast!!

Carrington 08!
Middle Finger Wrote:I can't get myself to vote for any of the political whores in either of the two main parties, so I think I will be voting third party this time around.
Which party ?
I am thinking Libertarian. I always was attracted to their general platform, principles, and solutions.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I am thinking Libertarian. I always was attracted to their general platform, principles, and solutions.

Such as what, no regulations on anything ?

*Being quasi-serious
Go to lp.org and click the issues tab. When I did that long ago I was very impressed. But then again, I was a pro-Constitution, pro-freedom, pro-individual rights kinda guy.
86 112
You'rea pro-Constitution, pro-freedom, pro-individual rights kinda guy?

You ARE sooooooooo fuckingfull of shit.

noholes86ed Wrote:You'rea pro-Constitution, pro-freedom, pro-individual rights kinda guy?

You ARE sooooooooo fuckingfull of shit.
Do I get to hear why I am full of shit? ::wait::
86 112
Do you get to hear why I said you were soooooofull of shit?

Okay.

Did you hear anything?

Would you like to read why you are sooooooooooo full of shit?

I do believe I proved my fuckingpoint.
Oh, you're playing on the dumbass hear/read thing. That's moron level shit. ::showass::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Oh, you're playing on the dumbass hear/read thing. That's moron level shit. ::showass::
C'mon, MF...you know the type; thinks they are a wit, but they're only half right.
Moron?

You ought to know Mr.Spell and grammar check ::banana::
I do use my google spellcheck in the browser toolbar, it's true. No grammar check though. Jesus you are boring me! :Yawn:
86 112
MF, I think it is referring to me, because of the "spell and grammar" shit. But since it is too stupid to use a quote box or name, I could be wrong.
The Mr.Spell thing influenced my reaction as well.
86 112