Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What this place needs.....
Is some of the morons from the "other" forum. So I can beat it into their heads (with a crowbar)that a lot is TWO words, that "you're" and "your" are NOT interchangeable, and neither are "too" and "to". For those that can't discern the difference between "their" and "they're", I will find you, and kill you because you are too stupid to live.
Sinister Wrote:Is some of the morons from the "other" forum. So I can beat it into their heads (with a crowbar)that a lot is TWO words, that "you're" and "your" are NOT interchangeable, and neither are "too" and "to". For those that can't discern the difference between "their" and "they're", I will find you, and kill you because you are too stupid to live.
Your just two good too bee true.
And dammit, it needs them quick. The 4 of us are going to get sick of picking on each other pretty soon.
Sinister Wrote:And dammit, it needs them quick. The 4 of us are going to get sick of picking on each other pretty soon.
Damned right. We need more victims, or I'm going to run out of arms and legs to rip off.
Instead of bitching about it, get out there and FIND us some victims!
That's gonna happen as we promote. Right now I am tweaking crap, like link color bs.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:That's gonna happen as we promote. Right now I am tweaking crap, like link color bs.
Do watcha gotta do!
Quote:What this place needs.....
is an enema.

Get to work dickheads ... where are all of the roasting threads?
biteme Wrote:
Quote:What this place needs.....
is an enema.

Get to work dickheads ... where are all of the roasting threads?
OK, let me repeat. This is our first fucking day open. ::nuts::
86 112
I got that already, dickhead. But that doesn't mean it can't be a productive day.
biteme Wrote:I got that already, dickhead. But that doesn't mean it can't be a productive day.
Any day I get an ass like you to post an avatar of an ass is a productive day in my book.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
biteme Wrote:I got that already, dickhead. But that doesn't mean it can't be a productive day.
Any day I get an ass like you to post an avatar of an ass is a productive day in my book.
That's a little better. I was beginning to think the newbie forum was the only place you folks said anything bad about anybody.

biteme Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
That's a little better. I was beginning to think the newbie forum was the only place you folks said anything bad about anybody.
That's what you get for thinking.
This place really needs a rolling eyes smilie.
I am going to add a whole big bunch of good smileys later. I promise, my little baby bitch.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:So I can beat it into their heads (with a crowbar)that a lot is TWO words, that "you're" and "your" are NOT interchangeable, and neither are "too" and "to". For those that can't discern the difference between "their" and "they're", I will find you, and kill you because you are too stupid to live.

Hey, now there's something thatI can agree with ...
biteme Wrote:This place really needs a rolling eyes smilie.

No. No. No.

*Fuck a smiley
Middle Finger Wrote:I am going to add a whole big bunch of good smileys later. I promise, my little baby bitch.

Instead of that, add an option to quote more than one fucking post at a time ...

*And, fuck a smiley one more time
Who the fuck wants to read your long ass post with multiple quotes from different posts?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Who the fuck wants to read your long ass post with multiple quotes from different posts?
Also, delete this fucker's account ^^