Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice for "archaic religion" lovers

[Image: No_Delusion.jpg]
86 112
RELIGION??

There is no religion. There's just me, Southern Shaker. That's what I believe in!
Southern Shaker Wrote:RELIGION??

There is no religion. There's just me, Southern Shaker. That's what I believe in!
That's not much to believe in. 30
The last person that thought that way and crossed me, needed reconstructive surgery and 18 months therapy.
Southern Shaker Wrote:The last person that thought that way and crossed me, needed reconstructive surgery and 18 months therapy.
That 3 year old must have REALLY pissed you off.
Overlord Wrote:
Southern Shaker Wrote:The last person that thought that way and crossed me, needed reconstructive surgery and 18 months therapy.
::lmao:: You guys are cracking me the fuck up around here.
86 112
Overlord Wrote:
He wasn't 3, he was 31 at the time, and quite healthy till he met me.
Southern Shaker Wrote:
Overlord Wrote:
He wasn't 3, he was 31 at the time, and quite healthy till he met me.
That dumb SOB is still wearing orthopedic shirts, isn't he? <EG>

I'm not sure about the rest of you but I'm fucking impressed ...

*Ok, it's passed now
STFU Wrote:

I'm not sure about the rest of you but I'm fucking impressed ...

*Ok, it's passed now
Whether you're impressed or not, is about as important to me, as a pimple on a gnats ass.

Know this; there are some here that actually know me, and know exactly what I'm capable of.
He must be capable of things you aren't due to his mutant elasticity powers or something, Overlord. ::dunno::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:He must be capable of things you aren't due to his mutant elasticity powers or something, Overlord. ::dunno::
Trojan Man huh??
Southern Shaker Wrote:Know this; there are some here that actually know me, and know exactly what I'm capable of.

Oh, well that changes everything ...

*Not

I think Southern Shaker should have been my nickname on here don't you?

Oh , you don't know what I'm capable of either. ::aww::
suck my tit Wrote:I think Southern Shaker should have been my nickname on here don't you?

Oh , you don't know what I'm capable of either. ::aww::
Actually, 'ugly cow titted blond' would be a more apt nickname for you.
21now you have hurt my feelings. BTW aren't you supposed to be in school right now instead of playing on your mommies computer
Southern Shaker Wrote:Actually, 'ugly cow titted blond' would be a more apt nickname for you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao:: ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

FINALLY!!!!! Someone who can make me laugh!!!!
suck my tit Wrote:21now you have hurt my feelings. BTW aren't you supposed to be in school right now instead of playing on your mommies computer
Sorry to disappoint you. I have niether mommy or daddy. I was spawned from pure evil.

Now, take your tits, and go play in the street.

Oh my gawd, ya'll gonna burn in hell. I will get down on my knees and pray for your souls.

*~Blessings~*

and Gawd befuckingwith you.
Southern Shaker Wrote:Sorry to disappoint you. I have niether mommy or daddy. I was spawned from pure evil.
Wake up already kid ...