CAN I SCREW AROUND ?
Hahaha...I'm just looking for a place to post until I can get some of this figured out...I'm filling the forum up with trashy looking posts & I don't want to do that, it leaves a bad impression, like Ima dufus.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
And obviously I must be if I keep making so many mistakes. :71:
It's looking much better around here now that posts are populating the threads. When I looked at it last night there was essential no black background anywhere and I felt like I was in the movie "Vertigo" heh meh
Fug duh kund
I LOVE the black background !...It's fuckin' HOT !
it be black n' shit....
Fug duh kund
Now I'm just posting to checkout this color...Fingers crossed.
Fuckin' aye that is cool.
(11-10-2009, 03:08 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: It's looking much better around here now that posts are populating the threads. When I looked at it last night there was essential no black background anywhere and I felt like I was in the movie "Vertigo" heh meh

wtf are you talking about? Were you nosing in during the middle of the adjustments when the board was locked? Once the board was opened everything was right.
D, I tweaked things afterward and continue to tweak.
86 112
(11-10-2009, 03:21 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: D, I tweaked things afterward and continue to tweak.

And? Did you turn off the background? Did you do something that would delete the posts in a thread? Smiley_emoticons_razz
I changed the background of the posts and threads, yes.
86 112
The board stats won't show how many posts were made in a day (the current day, last 24 hours, etc.), right? No biggie, just looking for it out of habit.
86 112
There is an advanced stats on index plugin available.
(11-10-2009, 03:43 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I changed the background of the posts and threads, yes.

Ok, but that wouldn't make the thread not populate with posts bub Smiley_emoticons_razz
Fuck, I don't know...I just checked in here about midnight PST and saw nothing but the red gradient bars...and lots of them. The black background helped a lot. I'm going to have to steal the (green/gold) text color from here for my text on my website. It looks real good on the black, which my entire site background is...

Frank...this place makes 24 look pretty shabby now in comparison...heh heh
Fug duh kund
It's color hex #e2dde7 Luke.

The more muted one is #baaa74
(11-10-2009, 04:50 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: Frank...this place makes 24 look pretty shabby now in comparison...heh heh

I just wanted to say, Heh..Heh too.
(11-10-2009, 05:05 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: It's color hex #e2dde7 Luke.

The more muted one is #baaa74

thank ya kindly...::bigsmile::
Fug duh kund
I'm upset you didn't like my original theme :(
(11-10-2009, 04:50 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: Fuck, I don't know...I just checked in here about midnight PST and saw nothing but the red gradient bars...and lots of them. The black background helped a lot. I'm going to have to steal the (green/gold) text color from here for my text on my website. It looks real good on the black, which my entire site background is...

Frank...this place makes 24 look pretty shabby now in comparison...heh heh

Hasn't 24 ALWAYS looked shabby? Its the quality of the membership and all...