Before I make an ass of myself...
... is Saint Jives thanking the vets for their sacrifice for our country or is he thanking everyone for thanking him for his glorious service in the AF Reserves? ::lol::

http://www.24hourforums.com/forum23/28960.html
God he's a dick.

I think he's thanking everyone in the service and reminding everyone he too was in the AF so you can personally thank him. Or he hopes you will anyway.

I'm sure your mentioning the card LC got you made him jealous!
Whatever it is you can be rest assured it will be all about him.
Apparently St,Jives has changed, according to the groveling letter he sent to FG. He signed up again and they banned his sorry arse::rotf::

He said hes not the same person he was two years ago and they should let him back in 85

Yeah right he still a lying wanker who was never in the Gin blossoms.

I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
I wonder why he wants back at FG so bad.
FM, I don't think that's Jives... I remember that guy and he's a lot better written and more intelligent than our little wannabe rock star. I used to love reading his stuff when he went up against spot's anti-American bullshit and Far's Pro-America-At-Any-Price rhetoric... and now he's claiming he's got Ass Burger and he didn't really mean it.

Hey, I bet I've got Ass Burger too!
he was assuredly looking for praise, i'll wager he thought the thread was for HIM... so he could take a bow and accept accolades33. he's so obvious it repels most people. that 24 threads in 24 hours was fucking obnoxious, i wonder if he noticed nobody gave a damn? it's all about LOOK AT ME I AM JIVES THE HANDSOME HERO AND YOUR SUPERIOR. i deplore him more every year i 'know' him.

Hey, at least he's not trying to claim that kitten photo is one he took himself... you know the one, he just posted it again in the 'furry friends' thread... the one that clearly shows what website it came from. Dumbass.
You mean the little blue cat in the violet patch?

He posted that the first time I launched the pet forum. But to be fair, he did say it was a cat that looked like his but he had no photo of her.

Which only said he does not have a cat at all. How you can have any pet and never have taken at least one photo is beyond me.
He actually claimed that was his cat when he posted it at FG. With the site ID on it and everything. And NO ONE questioned him on it... well, except for me, of course, cuz that's the way I roll. Smiley_emoticons_razz
Jesus, the guy that's trying to remain at FG after getting banned is groveling so much, he's getting road rash on his dick.

Quote:The main problem is I can't guarantee it won't happen to me again which has me scared out of my wits right now. I do promise that I'll try to conform to your super rules, the members here deserve no less from me. Please remind me when i venture off the path though. I trust your judgment.

That was addressed to the infamous spot, in case anyone is interested. 22
jives wrote that in public?? i am going to be sick. WHY does he want to go where he's despised and ridiculed?? snot isn't even a mod anymore. happen TO him??

I think I hate that fucker more than Brother. With all the lies he tells, does anyone know for sure that he was in the service? Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie, so why should we believe anything he says. I suppose I'll go read his crap. I'm in a mood to use him as a punching bag.
(11-11-2009, 06:45 PM)jackboots Wrote: jives wrote that in public?? i am going to be sick. WHY does he want to go where he's despised and ridiculed?? snot isn't even a mod anymore. happen TO him??

No, this is another guy that got banned that's back at FG. Same week "Saint" tried to rejoin, which is kind of weird.

Hey LC, you and I should rejoin! I know spot would love to see us.27
(11-11-2009, 06:45 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I think I hate that fucker more than Brother. With all the lies he tells, does anyone know for sure that he was in the service? Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie, so why should we believe anything he says. I suppose I'll go read his crap. I'm in a mood to use him as a punching bag.

It's weird you should mention that. He's such a vain man, you'd think he'd have more photos of himself but there are very few. There are the ones where he looks like super queer, standing in front of some 70s muscle car, and then the fairly current ones of him at his school. Nothing in the 30 year gap in between. Hmmm...
Yippee! I just gave my own thread five stars. I feel so important now.
i know you're not serious Lumps, but there are people i do like at FG, and the feeling is mutual i know. i was there 3 years.however i could never tolerate the stupid 'infractions' and other kiddie crap, not to mention an impotent ineffectual admin. Frank gave me a home and that's where my serious effort goes. i'm not up for stupid word games.or self-important nebishes like snot.
you can vote for your own thread? hahahaha

Wellll.........I had to go read it. The fucker says thanks guys and gives his name. No thanks from him to his fellow service men. What a POMPUS ASSHOLE!!

And, I see where he's got an ass wiping thread going. WTF? It amazes me that people will discuss personal details about wiping their ass. I had to smack him in that thread. Lumpy would be the exception.........she has a shit addiction.
And I freely admit it.
(11-11-2009, 02:16 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: ... is Saint Jives thanking the vets for their sacrifice for our country or is he thanking everyone for thanking him for his glorious service in the AF Reserves? ::lol::

http://www.24hourforums.com/forum23/28960.html

hmmm hard to tell given the context...

'Reserves' IS kind of a joke though, well except for the fact that the military actually dragged a shit-ton of our reservists to the Middle East when we still had plenty of regular military on THIS side of the ocean who had not been deployed.

I kind of doubt that guy got sent over there though. =p