Before I make an ass of myself...
didn't you know jives saved the free world from imminent nuclear destruction by flying his cropduster...er...jet...into the path of an ICBM? which is why he now has that BM thread at 24.

FM, I am so sorry, you're absolutely correct that Jives sent a request via Mikeine/whatever his stupid name is. I saw the other guy's 'apology' at FG and figured you got them mixed up. My apologies.

It looks like Saint is now a brand new member back at FG... they actually let his lying ass back in there. And people are posting shit like "I don't know why he was banned in the first place, he only told a little fib about being in a band."

God, I hate that forum.
maybe it means he's seen the writing on the wall and he'll defect from 24 30

Someone should post a you tube tribute to Gin Blossoms somewhere.::lol::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
YES! DO IT LUMPS!28::rotf::

I don't know why I allow this shit to annoy me so much, but read this and tell me what you think:

Quote: mikeinie

country flag

Re: Another Castaway
Hi there, I received a PM on another Forum that I visit every now and again from Saint, it reads as follows:

“I tried to get back on Forumgarden again. (It's been two years.) But they banned me. Would you be adverse to asking them if they'd give me another chance? I've changed a lot in two years, and I've got lots to contribute”

I do not know the history behind the ban, but two years is a long time.

1. He did not try to sneak back in.
2. On the other forum, I would see him as a voice of reason on threads.
3. Nothing I have ever read from the guy has been insulting or overly argumentative.

Again, I am only familiar with him from reading his posts on the other forum and I have never found him to be offensive. I do not know what happened here two years ago that lead to his ban. But as this is a forum, I believe that the opinions of others should be welcome, and people should be given second chances.

I would ask for him to be allowed back in FG. If trouble starts you can always kick him out again.

Let me know and I will pass back to him the reply.

Either way I will respect the decision of the moderators.

Mike

Let me just add that the remark about him not trying to sneak back in is complete and utter bullshit. He was known as Jives there and he registered this time as Saint. He also didn't mention who he was in his intro... that's NOT sneaking back in?

I've rejoined there as "Snooze" and they accused me of sneaking back in.

This place has ruined me for nice, polite and heavily moderated forums. I wasn't an ideal forum member before Mock and now I REALLY can't tolerate lies and stupidity, politely or otherwise.

/end of rant.
i think his PM to a member at 24 is utterly degrading and pathetic. that member would run like hell if he really knew saintjiveass.

Lumps, do you know where his post is that he spoke of rape and everyone was outraged? i'll send it to a mod over there that would find it offensive!

At 24? I'm drawing a blank on that. Give me a hint who else was involved in the thread and the time frame and I can try to find it.
thanks. i found it. it's quoted in box here with Dazed response. stupid mad didn't know enough to delete quote.

SAINT:The only logical answer...but then, as a woman, you wouldn't understand logic, would you? And of course, having been raped so many times, I'm sure we can trust your expert viewpoint.

DAZED:

WTF???? Are you fucking serious? And Frank, where the hell are YOU in all of this? Are you not the babysitter on this site to take care of bullshit like this.

This stupid fucker comes back and says something like this to me and NO RESPONCE FROM YOU!!!

Just let me set you straight you stupid son of a bitch (SAINT). I HAVE NEVER BEEN RAPED IN MY LIFE, AND FOR YOU TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TELLS ME ONCE AND FOR ALL WHAT A TRUE BASTARD YOU REALLY ARE.

I remembered after a couple of minutes. If you're going to send that, they should see the entire page... he's a complete asshole all through the thread.

http://www.24hourforums.com/view_topic.p...57#p280757
done

I can guarantee nothing's going to be done about it. Spot's apparently running the forum now and he seems keen to have Jives posting again. He's probably run out of flies to pull the wings from and Jives fills the bill.

It might actually be entertaining.
i had an email from a mod over there this morning, who said jiveass BEGGED admin to be let back in and admin said OK. this mod said no, but that carried no weight. with any mercy, he'll stay the hell over there.

The fact that he begged speakes volumes...The only thing I would ever lower myself to beg for would be my life or the life of someone else.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-11-2009, 06:58 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Yippee! I just gave my own thread five stars. I feel so important now.

I rated it somewhat lower which averaged in and down. Sorry. I feel horrible. :;wave::
86 112
i have now had several emails from people asking me to come back to fg in view of jiveass coming in. here is how i feel about that...i was there 3 years. moderated 85% of the entire forum. highest poster with 13,000 posts when i left/was banned. i started the crimes forum and bothwell's pub. i worked my ass off in my crimes area. like i do now at 24. Frank gave me a home and a forum, i was his 74th member. i am loyal and i don't look back. that fucking admin, the impotent ineffectual never-present ts let snot/spot walk all over him and ruin fg. then i was banned because i had the temerity to say something to redglitter about her comment human cops should die before K-9s. (same shit sin said later here) seems the bipolar redglitter was related to admin. the irony is, redglitter has since been banned. losing me was THEIR loss. many fg people followed me to 24, and i am still very fond of some people there. i appreciate their emails. nice to know when you're missed. so they get back the biggest liar and sack of shit on the internet. but not me.

edit to note: saintjiveass was not banned for lying. he got a LIFETIME ban for threatening to sue FG admin!!. take heed Frank.

I take heed.
86 112
Spot is the most hated member of all time.
Most people loath him.
St, jives will never really be trusted what ever people say to his face.
I can't wait to see the fireworks::bana:: What with bullshit Jimbo and compulsive liar Jives it could be great fun to watch them all fighting between themselves to be top dog:87:
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
(11-12-2009, 03:11 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I take heed.

Ahhh..........Bullshit! You kiss his Robert Redford ass all the fucking time.
He is a faggot and so are you.

Gawddamitt...I can't get my more smilies to work.