Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BACK IN THE DAY...
(11-13-2009, 11:13 PM)sally Wrote: I used to trip on acid n'shit, now I just cook healthy dinners and I'm in bed by 9 most nights.

Did you do acid just for the taste of it or some other bullshit like that?
86 112
I have been on some mind blowing benders in the past but now I just don't have the inclination.

I am perfectly happy sharing some wine while watching a DVD or a film on satellite tv, that is the upper limit of excitement I enjoy now.
(11-14-2009, 12:58 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I have been on some mind blowing benders in the past but now I just don't have the inclination.

I am perfectly happy sharing some wine while watching a DVD or a film on satellite tv, that is the upper limit of excitement I enjoy now.

Translation:

I'm like a castrated man-fag.
86 112
I'm a night owl... I'm nearly always awake until midnight or 1AM. But, I generally do not get up until 9-10 (sometimes even later if, for example, I'm sick or didn't sleep well).

I don't go out though. I'm rarely outside of my house after 7 or 8pm.
(11-14-2009, 09:46 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 11:13 PM)sally Wrote: I used to trip on acid n'shit, now I just cook healthy dinners and I'm in bed by 9 most nights.

Did you do acid just for the taste of it or some other bullshit like that?

No, Acid doesn't taste good and neither do shrooms, they taste like shit and I took it just for the laughs and hopefully to see some crazy shit in the sky. God you're a nerd, I imagine you're as old as my father and grew up in the sixties and your lame ass doesn't even know what acid tastes like.
Get outta here, you think the 60s didn't know about drug use? Hahaha!
(11-14-2009, 08:21 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Get outta here, you think the 60s didn't know about drug use? Hahaha!

I took that as her point. That he SHOULD know about it but doesn't.
Oh, okay. I was too busy laughing at the idea of toddler Frank back in the 60s taking a hit of acid.
(11-14-2009, 08:21 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Get outta here, you think the 60s didn't know about drug use? Hahaha!
That is what I meant, Frank grew up in the 60's but he didn't contribute to the sex, drugs, and rock n roll thing. He was a sixties greaseball wall flower that spent much of his time dreaming of going to space and his mama's lentil soup.
Damn I can tell you stories of acid trips, crows and pink cadillacs.
Frank was born in the 60s, but that doesn't make him a hippy stoner, you goofball. He's more yuppy scum, he probably wears pastel golf shirts with his khaki Dockers and Rockports without socks.

I took half a hit of acid once and it made me so damn paranoid, I couldn't enjoy myself.
(11-14-2009, 10:42 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: Damn I can tell you stories of acid trips, crows and pink cadillacs.

crows... Castenada?
(11-14-2009, 10:23 PM)sally Wrote:
That is what I meant, Frank grew up in the 60's but he didn't contribute to the sex, drugs, and rock n roll thing. He was a sixties greaseball wall flower that spent much of his time dreaming of going to space and his mama's lentil soup.
My mother's lentil soup is still one my favorite meals! It's true, and I like it with cut up hot dogs in it.
86 112
So Frank, what DO you wear on an average day say to work? Or on a Saturday
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-14-2009, 12:59 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(11-14-2009, 12:58 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I have been on some mind blowing benders in the past but now I just don't have the inclination.

Translation:

I'm like a castrated man-fag.

Thats rich coming from a pillow humping queer like you.

I think I hear your wife calling on you, you better jog off before she starts to crack her manpussy whip.
I got a good wine buzz on yesterday and went to some strip joints. I was up waaay past 8 pm too, I was bad.
(11-15-2009, 08:45 AM)ramseycat Wrote: So Frank, what DO you wear on an average day say to work? Or on a Saturday

Keep your soup chicken interview questions the fuck away from me. FAR.
86 112
(11-15-2009, 02:22 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(11-15-2009, 08:45 AM)ramseycat Wrote: So Frank, what DO you wear on an average day say to work? Or on a Saturday

Keep your soup chicken interview questions the fuck away from me. FAR.

::lol:: I was just curious to see if you dressed the yuppy part or if you try to dress cool and end up looking like a dork.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm pretty sure this is how Frank dresses on the weekends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aZPmlLKbA8
How he dresses, AND acts.