The white screen of doom
So I get a PM at 24 (yeah, thanks a lot, JB) and now the only thing I see over there is a blank, white screen with 'Done" in the bottom left corner.

I'm sure it's something simple like clear my cache/temp files but I don't know how to do that with Firefox.

Please help me.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:So I get a PM at 24 (yeah, thanks a lot, JB) and now the only thing I see over there is a blank, white screen with 'Done" in the bottom left corner.

I'm sure it's something simple like clear my cache/temp files but I don't know how to do that with Firefox.

Please help me.
Tools - Options - Privacy

You should see an option to clear your cache and temp files.

I'm not sure that's what is causing your problem, but that's how you do it.
That did the trick, much appreciated. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
LuMPyPussy Wrote:That did the trick, much appreciated. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
::thumbs::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:That did the trick, much appreciated. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

good! odd, i haven't been having the PM death throes, but they seem to happen at random. it's Frank's fault of course. ::irk::

edit to add...i am going to send you another one. ::dlaugh::

First time that's happened to me. Too bad I didn't pay attention the first 24 times Frank lectured how to fix it.
Well... the converter is done, but Ant and I realized we needed a couple of the MyBB plugins I'm writing finished for importing Mock. Such as the ones for embedded video, and (not so important, but it makes a few thread titles make sense) thread subtitles. Otherwise all that data goes POOF! And both of those capabilities are fairly often used here at Mock.

I'm just hoping we don't think of anything else lol. I'm ready to convert this bastard!
D, I'm scared.
86 112
Don't worry you scared little Guinea - we'll hold your hand all the way through.
I have no idea what the hell D just said but I hope it all works out ok.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:I have no idea what the hell D just said but I hope it all works out ok.

He said "shut the fuck up, Ramsey."
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I have no idea what the hell D just said but I hope it all works out ok.

::showass::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Middle Finger Wrote:

::lmao::
Middle Finger Wrote:D, I'm scared.
Don't worry Frank, everyone's a little scared/nervous when they get their cherry popped. We'll be gentle.
What happens in PMville should stay in PMville.:cool:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:What happens in PMville should stay in PMville.:cool:
You're an idiot. Did I say what the PM was even about? No I did not. ::finger::
LMPP thinks it's OK to reveal PM content. She has done it before. It's part of why she is low class.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:LMPP thinks it's OK to reveal PM content. She has done it before. It's part of why she is low class.

OK, i'll tell what the PM said:

"isn't that Frank just the cutest thing? so sexy. so debonair. so intelligent." 75109

wanna buy some nice swampland in florida anyone?

There's an exception to every PM privacy rule. ::bigg::
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:LMPP thinks it's OK to reveal PM content. She has done it before. It's part of why she is low class.

Congratulations, you're an even bigger fucking idiot. When I complained when Moose posted one of my PMs, you said there was nothing wrong with that. Now, you're making a stink about something that didn't happen. Chickenshit little coward, you were obviously intimidated by the scary man. ::aww::