The white screen of doom
LuMPyPussy Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:LMPP thinks it's OK to reveal PM content. She has done it before. It's part of why she is low class.

Congratulations, you're an even bigger fucking idiot. When I complained when Moose posted one of my PMs, you said there was nothing wrong with that. Now, you're making a stink about something that didn't happen. Chickenshit little coward, you were obviously intimidated by the scary man. ::aww::

I didn't say nothing was wrong with it. I said it wasn't a rule-breaker. It's low class whether it is Moose doing it or you. Also, I'm not making a big stink about it. I just commented.

Nice try, low-class, incorrect, excuse-making bitch ... but no cigar.
86 112
::banana:: I liked the bigger idiot part!::banana::

[Image: 1.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:What happens in PMville should stay in PMville.:cool:
You're an idiot. Did I say what the PM was even about? No I did not. ::finger::
Hey!::irk:: What PM's ?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Just happened to me at 24...got a PM from LC, went to respond and POOF...white screen. Now cannot get into 24 at all..just white screen. Cleared temp files and history to no avail.

Funny thing...went into Firefox to check, got to 24, read the PM, hit reply, and white screen.

JB..I think you and Frank are somehow in cahoots.

But..my respose to you is yes I am gonna buy some this weekend. Now everyone can just sit here and obsess over what it was you were telling me to buy. ::vio::
I would like to add something odd that just happened to me over at 24. After clearing my cache and history, still got the 2hite screen. So, cleared cookies, and got in. THEN I noticed that the PM I had was still there...went to delete it and went right to the white screen.

Is the PM function there having a breakdown of some sorts?
It's a bug/deficiency with the software. You have to delete the cookie for 24 and delete/superzap that problematic PM.

Sorry. It's part of the reason I am changing the software there.
86 112
Thanks, MF. I did just do that, the superzap before coming in to read this message from you and no problems.
QB: JB..I think you and Frank are somehow in cahoots.

no, it is clearly a robodoom NWO conspiracy where only MY PMs cause instant death. ::death::

jackboots Wrote:QB: JB..I think you and Frank are somehow in cahoots.

no, it is clearly a robodoom NWO conspiracy where only MY PMs cause instant death. ::death::
Sounds a hell of a lot better than my theory. A conspiracy.