Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE MOCK EVOLUTION
(11-19-2009, 08:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-19-2009, 08:12 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Does anyone know who I'm talking about? I'm thinking "mayo" for some reason but I'm too lazy to search the member list.

I think you may be referring to El Mayo...

Thanks Duchess. I had to look for a time frame versus her name since I'm too dimwitted to figure out how to filter by user name on the member's list.

I recall her as being smart & funny, very dry humor...Stay at home mom, husband in the service & her MIL was getting ready to move in...Jesus Christ...I have no idea why I even remember all this.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-19-2009, 08:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I recall her as being smart & funny

maybe this is why you remember her ?

she would have been very noticeable with those attributes a bit of a rarity in here !
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Did someone hear something? Sort of like the whine of a mosquito? Strange.
(11-19-2009, 09:00 AM)IMaDick Wrote: she would have been very noticeable with those attributes a bit of a rarity in here !

Hmmm...That explains why my memory of you is so very vague...39
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-19-2009, 08:20 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Yes, that would be me. I'm very obsequious to Frank and never, ever speak in a harsh tone to him in my deference to his position here at Mock. I admire him very much and try to gain favor by complimenting him every chance I get.

::lol::
86 112
(11-19-2009, 08:12 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Syber reminds me of another really smart woman that joined back when all the other 'soup chickens' came to Mock... I don't recall her name but she had thoughtful, well written posts that were a pleasure to read. Unfortunately that was during the Moose era... god, that was almost exactly a year ago, I think. I wish she'd come back.

Does anyone know who I'm talking about? I'm thinking "mayo" for some reason but I'm too lazy to search the member list.

*sneaks away*
(11-19-2009, 08:21 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(11-19-2009, 08:12 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Syber reminds me of another really smart woman that joined back when all the other 'soup chickens' came to Mock... I don't recall her name but she had thoughtful, well written posts that were a pleasure to read. Unfortunately that was during the Moose era... god, that was almost exactly a year ago, I think. I wish she'd come back.

Does anyone know who I'm talking about? I'm thinking "mayo" for some reason but I'm too lazy to search the member list.

Found her and sent an email thru her profile... hopefully it's still a valid address.

She's at the mommy forum I belong to posting gay potato jokes. I can run over there and tell her that she's wanted back at Mock ASAP.
(11-19-2009, 06:50 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-19-2009, 08:21 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

Found her and sent an email thru her profile... hopefully it's still a valid address.

She's at the mommy forum I belong to posting gay potato jokes. I can run over there and tell her that she's wanted back at Mock ASAP.

I thought all potatoes were hermaphrodites? ::giggle::