Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE MOCK EVOLUTION
[quote='SyberBitch' pid='82695' dateline='1258313415']
Despite the 'Mock' name, I think Mock is more about having complete and utter freedom of expression. The ability to say what you think about anyone without fear of being censored. Sure, you might get your ass handed to you on a plate for it, but no is going to keep you from saying what you feel, for the most part. That's a valuable thing to have, imo, as well as being very liberating and sometimes downright funny as hell.

I absolutely agree & I think our "header" should reflect that...I think Mock is more sophisticated now than ever before & we do more than cuss others & call people out...I think that the freedom we all enjoy should be stressed, not the fact that it's totally cool & encouraged to tell others to STFU.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Jesus Christ...Ima tard...Yes, I see my post is fucked up...No, I'm not going to do anything about it.
Duch, did that happened just with you hitting the Quote button and typing below the contents of her quote? I am wondering why your posts mess up a lot.
86 112

Yes, that's exactly what I did...I know I've been making a lot of mistakes since the board was moved...I don't think it's the board, I'm sure it's just me...If I was more patient I would preview my posts first & catch my mistakes but, I'm not so, I don't.

Ramsey doesn't seem to have any problem quoting...I'm ready to die now....84
(11-16-2009, 07:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Ramsey doesn't seem to have any problem quoting...I'm ready to die now....84

That's how I felt when I saw her posting and I couldn't login! ::rotf::

You might be taking the little ] off the end of the quote, maybe if you space a line or two without getting near the damn thing, it won't happen again. I know this because I do it all the time.
(11-16-2009, 06:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-15-2009, 03:30 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: Despite the 'Mock' name, I think Mock is more about having complete and utter freedom of expression. The ability to say what you think about anyone without fear of being censored. Sure, you might get your ass handed to you on a plate for it, but no is going to keep you from saying what you feel, for the most part. That's a valuable thing to have, imo, as well as being very liberating and sometimes downright funny as hell.

I absolutely agree & I think our "header" should reflect that...I think Mock is more sophisticated now than ever before & we do more than cuss others & call people out...I think that the freedom we all enjoy should be stressed, not the fact that it's totally cool & encouraged to tell others to STFU.

"Do you enjoy a good debate? Are you able to express yourself well in writing? Do you covet the freedom to express yourself without reservation or fear of censorship? Welcome to Mock! Sometimes trashy, sometimes classy, but always entertaining. Can you make the grade? Come see! (Pussies need not apply)".
Agreed about modifying a few things to reflect the freedom component, instead sole or overly strong emphasis on rank out material. On the to-do list.
86 112

MF, you're pretty damn cool the way you take the time to listen to us...I don't have much experience with other forums but, I can't imagine that many Admins. would be so willing to give his/her members a voice in how things are done...That's just one of many reasons why I privately refer to you as Big Sexy.

For everyone that thinks I'm suckin' up ~ 86
Duchess, I don't mind being guilty of "coddling" my Members if they are like you. 12 116
86 112
(11-16-2009, 03:35 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Duchess, I don't mind being guilty of "coddling" my Members if they are like you. 12 116

Coddling or 'fondling'? ::giggle::
(11-16-2009, 04:03 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(11-16-2009, 03:35 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Duchess, I don't mind being guilty of "coddling" my Members if they are like you. 12 116

Coddling or 'fondling'? ::giggle::

D probably thinks I'm doing both by implementing the revolutionary and radical "view recent posts" type button for guests.
86 112
Do I get to have a an opinion ? after all it seems that I'am the one who stirred the pot during my recent visit .

from reading this thread , I have a hard time deciphering from amongst the bullshit what it is that you have decided .

but if I have it right mock intends to change "or perhaps already has changed " its original purpose .

I mean hell I can be nice , what I want to know is do I have to be nice ?

Is there any place that hope and changed hasn't fucked up ?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Of course you don't HAVE to be nice...The point some of us are trying to stress is that one has the freedom to be any way they want to be...Niceties are not expected here but, neither does one have to be hateful & vulgar all the time.
I can be nice . I just don't want to have to be nice.

thats would be too much like my real life. I come here to get away from all the sensitive ,PC crap of the daily grind .
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I thought you were leaving, you slimy little cowflop.

And that's fine, do whatever the fuck you want, that's the whole point.
Luke's comment in Dick's rep area after a positive vote:

Luke Warmwater (5) - Last updated 11-15-2009, 12:40 PM

Positive (+1): Because your old lady just blew me.

::rotf::
(11-18-2009, 08:21 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Luke's comment in Dick's rep area after a positive vote:

Ummmm Luke your gay !

you have never been blown by a women !
John Adams

(11-18-2009, 08:21 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Luke's comment in Dick's rep area after a positive vote:

Luke is so profane
Luke really annoys some people
Luke cracks me the hell up 28