Anyone interested in a trivia tournament?
These are pretty fun but we've got so many intelligent people here, I wouldn't have a chance. Does this sound too geeky for Mock?

Fun Trivia <---click
I'm not interested....I don't wanna show off.

Besides the rest of you would google your asses off and cheat.
There's a timer and you lose points the longer you take. There's no way you could cheat on this.

But you're probably right, you'd whoop all our asses and Duchess would have to hunt you down like a dog... which you'd probably enjoy.
You're right, I would enjoy it.
Actually, I'm up for the trivia thing. As long as it can be done at my leisure.
I was only kidding about beating everyone.
Gay.
86 112
You all know how thick i am 111
I'd still have a go though.
Can we have some movie trivia please 12
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
That'd be fun! EA has a $50 Amazon.com gift certificate for the winner during Oct - Dec... I'm winning so far. I'd be willing to put up a prize in a smaller denomination.
(11-15-2009, 02:39 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: That'd be fun! EA has a $50 Amazon.com gift certificate for the winner during Oct - Dec... I'm winning so far. I'd be willing to put up a prize in a smaller denomination.

So you are playing already, by yourself?? Ah shit, now I guess I should click that link and have a look. I thought this was something where you were gonna do all the work an I was just gonna sit back and supply the wise cracks.
Whoever sets it up, if we actually do, can choose the difficulty level, subject matter, etc. It wouldn't be the same one I'm doing at another forum... that's basically set at retard level.
I'm not so great at trivia. I'm shamefully forgetful sometimes. 50
(11-15-2009, 03:06 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Whoever sets it up, if we actually do, can choose the difficulty level, subject matter, etc. It wouldn't be the same one I'm doing at another forum... that's basically set at retard level.

Oh, I might do OK on retard level as long as I can wipe the drool off my moniter enough to read the questions.