My apologies
...to everyone but Frank. 105

In case you missed me whining about the flu shot I got on Thursday, this is more of the same. Headache, body pain, lots of phlegm and I'm really irritable. Sorry for being a pill the last couple of days, I get cranky when I don't feel good.
Karma is a bitch, bitch.
86 112
i hope my current sig at 24 will make you feel a little better Lumpy. 72

personal attack reported. boo hoo hoo

(11-21-2009, 08:59 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Karma is a bitch, bitch.

having said that if you want to extend all those symptoms visit the ER at any hospitol shake hands with everyone in the waiting room and then pick your nose or lick your fingers .

do it as a favor !::bana::

OK that was just a bunch of BS, seriously after getting the flu shot you should take steps to boost your immune system and cleanse your blood .

echinacea, golden seal, natto, JuJubee and cranberry . taken together will boost and cleanse your system .
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I hope your feeling better soon hunny:;wave::
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B

Hahaha...Look at Dick givin' feel good advice...I damn near fell outta my chair in stunned surprise...::lol::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-21-2009, 09:10 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(11-21-2009, 08:59 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Karma is a bitch, bitch.

having said that if you want to extend all those symptoms visit the ER at any hospitol shake hands with everyone in the waiting room and then pick your nose or lick your fingers .

do it as a favor !::bana::

OK that was just a bunch of BS, seriously after getting the flu shot you should take steps to boost your immune system and cleanse your blood .

echinacea, golden seal, natto, JuJubee and cranberry . taken together will boost and cleanse your system .

I've got cranberry capsules, maybe a mega dose of vitamin C would help.

Aren't JuJubees that chewy candies that you throw at people in the theater and it sticks in their hair?
(11-21-2009, 09:19 AM)Duchess Wrote:
Hahaha...Look at Dick givin' feel good advice...I damn near fell outta my chair in stunned surprise...::lol::

I knew he'd get the hang of this place!
Welcome back Dick! I notice you're spending more time here now that it's a little more 'relaxed' too. I knew you had it in ya!

(11-21-2009, 09:28 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I've got cranberry capsules, maybe a mega dose of vitamin C would help.

Aren't JuJubees that chewy candies that you throw at people in the theater and it sticks in their hair?

That's what I thought when I read JuJubees! I hate those things but they are really fun to give to the dogs and watch them try to eat them!
(11-21-2009, 08:36 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: ...to everyone but Frank. 105

In case you missed me whining about the flu shot I got on Thursday, this is more of the same. Headache, body pain, lots of phlegm and I'm really irritable. Sorry for being a pill the last couple of days, I get cranky when I don't feel good.

Not cool. Hope you're feeling better, Lumps.
My pinky toe itches that means I feel bad for Lumpy. Get well and I have heard that orange peels and milk in a blender works sometimes.11
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.