Sorry, Frank
I confess, I just sent a nasty PM to Jives. He's sent me numerous bullshit that I never reported, but I'm coming clean. Ban me if you want, I don't really care at this point... that man should be banned from humanity and I wanted my say. May I just clarify that I was responding to HIS gloating PM stating that everyone hated me, to which I responded he was a poseur? This shit was his PM to me:

Quote:Oh good! Then I can tell you how little respect anyone that has ever encountered your lies and bullshit actually has for you and it won't hurt your non-existent feelings. In addition to the fact you treat your online 'friends' like trash and you deserve to die in a fire.

Wonderful not talking to you. Have a rotten day/week/month/year/life, pond scum.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin See that smiley? That means I can deny all culpability, like you do, you weak little man.

Toodles. I expect to be banned again when you read this even though you said you're going to delete all my PMs and have me on ignore... why do I think this? Because you're a big fucking liar, that's why. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

_____Original Message_____
Date: 2009-11-26 17:20:04
Subject: Ignored!

I guess I'd better tell you, so you don't waste any more of your time, I delete all your PMs without reading them.

Also, I'm putting you on "ignore."

Have a nice day!::chuckle::

Hey, I know and acknowledge I'm a problem poster, but I just can't find it in myself to play nice with a piece of shit like Jives... I would consider it a supreme act of hypocrisy. Sorry. I really am.
May I just add... who the hell would send a rude PM to someone then announce to that person that they're on ignore and you're deleting all their PMs? What a fucking pussy.
i'd say he fired the opening salvo, and exacerbated already raw, for lack of a better word, wounds. i, in my i-know-it's-none-of-my-business opinion, feel that jives created this problem today by his PM. who the hell wouldn't respond in kind? sometimes Snap baits him, but he begs for it. she says things to him most of us wouldn't because we are overly concerned with being polite. Frank, for what it's worth, and Snap my be aggravated with me for butting in, jives initiated this nasty exchange. it's as i said, he needs to gloat. he enjoys gloating. he whacks off while he gloats. he thinks smilies neutralize his ugly intent. if he had sent me a PM of that nature, i would have ripped him a new one too.

Thanks buddy, I appreciate your support.
(11-26-2009, 08:00 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Thanks buddy, I appreciate your support.
you're very welcome. it is my honest feeling. jives thinks he's fucking teflon. but he's the first one to cry and tattle on others. big babyass who wishes cancer on people. he's a psychopath and sociopath, all the earmarks are there.

LMPP, I really had to delete the post calling him a "pussy ass bitch" and ban you again. I don't want the work of having to monitor your posts AND you are publicly breaking rules right after a ban. We're done for 2009.
86 112
Okie dokie.
May I just ask what's being done about Saint? Even you have to acknowledge at this point that he's a problem.

I'm not a violent person, but I'd be tempted to shank the motherfucker in a parking lot. "Tempted", I'm not saying I'd do it, if that pussy ass bitch is reading this.
You should have forwarded all his nasty pm's to Frank when he did them.
I'm on your side Lumps - the guy is loathsome and despicable. I'd rather have a boring dead forum than have one with the likes of him in it.

He's a whiner and crybaby when the tables turn on him too. First one to throw the knife but if you reply in kind it's Personal Attack Reported and a pm to you telling you what a low life you are.

I sent the first one he sent me to Frank and then I handled him from there on out. I also let him know I forward all his nasty shit to Frank - the pm's suddenly stopped.

The guy is spineless.
(11-26-2009, 11:00 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: May I just ask what's being done about Saint?

No, but you may ask which leftovers I plan on heating up and eating for lunch tomorrow.
86 112
Believe it or not, I'm not a complainer...I don't usually report shit to admin. I always figured admin should already be aware of problems, but apparently not in this case.
(11-26-2009, 11:07 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: You should have forwarded all his nasty pm's to Frank when he did them.
I'm on your side Lumps - the guy is loathsome and despicable. I'd rather have a boring dead forum than have one with the likes of him in it.

He's a whiner and crybaby when the tables turn on him too. First one to throw the knife but if you reply in kind it's Personal Attack Reported and a pm to you telling you what a low life you are.

I sent the first one he sent me to Frank and then I handled him from there on out. I also let him know I forward all his nasty shit to Frank - the pm's suddenly stopped.

The guy is spineless.

By the way, Nora forwarded his 'hope a family member gets cancer' PM and nothing happened. You tell me why this cocksucker is still a member and I'm continually banned.
(11-26-2009, 11:23 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Believe it or not, I'm not a complainer...I don't usually report shit to admin. I always figured admin should already be aware of problems, but apparently not in this case.

Right, because I had no idea Saint can cause problems, just like I had no idea you would chronically cause problems as part of your forum MO, Saint or no Saint, Republicans or no Republicans, etc.
86 112
(11-26-2009, 11:26 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(11-26-2009, 11:07 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: You should have forwarded all his nasty pm's to Frank when he did them.

The guy is spineless.

By the way, Nora forwarded his 'hope a family member gets cancer' PM and nothing happened. You tell me why this cocksucker is still a member and I'm continually banned.

I've already explained that recently and could repeat it, but it's more fun watching your victim MO in action.
86 112
(11-26-2009, 11:23 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Believe it or not, I'm not a complainer...I don't usually report shit to admin. I always figured admin should already be aware of problems, but apparently not in this case.

This just makes me scratch my head in bewilderment. Why the Fuck Can't MF see what everybody else sees in this spineless fucker? What the fuck has this twinky got on you MF?

I know...........you 2 are butt buddies and MF is afraid that Jives will spill the beans. Body pillow my ass, It's Jives who MF is spooning with under the covers.
(11-27-2009, 01:50 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

This just makes me scratch my head in bewilderment. Why the Fuck Can't MF see what everybody else sees in this spineless fucker?

handjives posted about 200 times in the past week...without him the fucking place would be nearly a morgue...can't have that now, can we?
Fug duh kund
Yeah, stop fucking with my anti-morgue policy.
86 112
Word games are next.
I don't think i'll bother to post at 24 anymore, not untill that wanker Jives gets the flick anyway.
He's was the reason i didn't post for a couple of years at 24. I just can't stand that loathsome lying little prick.

Jives if your reading.....go get rooted up the arse then fuck off and shoot yourself you sad pathectic loser105
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
::lol::

Frank makes me laugh sometimes going on about juvenile drama queen bitches when he is in fact the biggest drama queen of them all!

24 is turning into a Mexican soap opera.

Banning lumpy again already is just sheer - 43, nothing more.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.