Sorry, Frank
No matter how much social bonding and support goes on between dysfunctional trolls, I shall not be moved.
86 112
I understand, Frank. You've only got room in your life for one troll... apparently Jives means the world to you. I hope you two will be very happy together.
(11-27-2009, 12:51 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I understand, Frank. You've only got room in your life for one troll..

That's true, and I barely want one.
86 112
Frank, at this point I really think you need to explain why you put up with Jives lies and bullshit at the expense of other good members at 24. I know Lumpy has pushed and pushed and broken the rules. But she gets banned and you let Jives go. Why? No one wants to hear your excuses or any other bullshit. We want to hear an honest explanation. You may feel that you don't have to explain yourself to anyone cuz it's your forum. But do you really want to run off the good members you have there to keep Jives? He is a phony. Let's face it, 24 is not the most happening forum to begin with. If you keep Jives there and lose the few good members you have there, it's only going to be worse.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Let's try this again, for the drama bitches like you, Ramsey.

A few people were engaging in personal attacks. I issued warnings and asked them all to stop, reminding the repeat offenders (which LMPP has been on and off for years across multiple sites - her forum MO) about their one foot out the door. LumpyVictim decided not to stop. That's typical - she doesn't stop then cries victim, blah blah blah. Then I let her back in (yesterday, I think) and the first thing she does is start breaking rules so I had to ban her again.

I'm the victim, if anything.
86 112
You're the victim of being born stupid and we all feel terribly sorry for you. Poor widdle guy.
(11-27-2009, 07:48 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Then I let her back in (yesterday, I think) and the first thing she does is start breaking rules so I had to ban her again.

Was she 'breaking the rules' in response to Jives 'breaking the rules'?
You know, I actually apologized to Frank the Wank for breaking his rules and he's acting like the aggrieved party here. He's let that forum be overrun by liars and religious/political zealots, yet he wonders why there aren't any new members applying. I don't give a flying fuck if I'm banned for eternity, there's nothing there that's even mildly interesting or entertaining, but it DOES bother me that he's sheltered Jives' lying ass in his loving arms for years now. Seriously, what the fuck is up with that. Even the boob that runs FG figured out that Jives is like a herpes sore on a forum. A big, runny, pus filled lying herpes sore. Yet Frank loves the guy. It's sort of bewildering.
Well Frank, you didn't answer my question. We all KNOW why you banned Lumpy. I am not diagreeing with you on that. But WHY do you ban her but let Jives get away with it? He can send her nasty pm's but when she responds, she gets banned? I just can't figure out why you would want Jives on your forum. What value does he add? Everyone knows he is a poser. No one is believing his bullshit stories anymore. The shit he posts is all lies. You want to have a quality forum. Then why let him stay?
Ramseykittens......do you wear gloves when you type?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-27-2009, 10:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Well Frank, you didn't answer my question. We all KNOW why you banned Lumpy. I am not diagreeing with you on that. But WHY do you ban her but let Jives get away with it? He can send her nasty pm's but when she responds, she gets banned? I just can't figure out why you would want Jives on your forum. What value does he add? Everyone knows he is a poser. No one is believing his bullshit stories anymore. The shit he posts is all lies. You want to have a quality forum. Then why let him stay?

Again, for the third time on this site - he didn't "get away with it." He just complied and stopped after my warning. LMPP would have "gotten away with it" too if she just fucking stopped. So the question isn't why did he get away with it, the question is why is she obsessed with forum affairs to that point? Both of you shut the fuck up and leave me alone.
86 112
Maybe I misunderstood, but he didn't stop. He sent her a nasty pm. And the question is why do you let him stay at your forum when he is a liar? I don't care about the other shit. Rule breaking and personal attacks and crap. But he is a proven liar. If it were my forum, I wouldn't want someone like that there.
Mittens?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-27-2009, 10:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Maybe I misunderstood, but he didn't stop. He sent her a nasty pm. And the question is why do you let him stay at your forum when he is a liar? I don't care about the other shit. Rule breaking and personal attacks and crap. But he is a proven liar. If it were my forum, I wouldn't want someone like that there.

I don't monitor or care about the details of forum bullshit between adults. She was banned. I have no idea when this nasty PM happened. Before? After? I don't know and I don't care. As for lying, many there have lied. Maybe even LMPP has lied. I don't care - I am not the truth police.

Are we done watching you try to be a great detective or interviewer?
86 112
(11-27-2009, 10:52 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: try to be a great detective or interviewer?

I think it would be fun to have "Mock Interviews" in the Members Only forum.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-28-2009, 06:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-27-2009, 10:52 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: try to be a great detective or interviewer?

Great idea! We will definitely start that sometime. Let me think on it.
86 112
(11-27-2009, 10:52 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(11-27-2009, 10:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Maybe I misunderstood, but he didn't stop. He sent her a nasty pm. And the question is why do you let him stay at your forum when he is a liar? I don't care about the other shit. Rule breaking and personal attacks and crap. But he is a proven liar. If it were my forum, I wouldn't want someone like that there.

I don't monitor or care about the details of forum bullshit between adults. She was banned. I have no idea when this nasty PM happened. Before? After? I don't know and I don't care. As for lying, many there have lied. Maybe even LMPP has lied. I don't care - I am not the truth police.

Are we done watching you try to be a great detective or interviewer?

Well maybe you should know what the fuck goes on on your own forum.

78: Nice one Spot.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Nope, I am not spending the time or energy on it. People can generally abide or leave. PERIOD. I am OK with that, regardless of who leaves.
86 112
(11-28-2009, 09:37 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(11-28-2009, 06:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Great idea! We will definitely start that sometime. Let me think on it.

Could we all give long-winded pompous blow-hard answers like Saint did?